LADIES TEKNIC GAUNTLET gloves, JOE ROCKET and ALPINESTARS OCTANE S-MOTO gloves

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
I have three pairs of gloves for sale here;
First pair is JOE ROCKET, the tag says L MEDIUM, which we thought L was for Ladies, but they seem too big to be a ladies M since I can almost get my hand in them and I wear a L /XL in most mens gloves so maybe the L is for long or ?
Guys that wear a mens M or S might fit in these but I cant say for sure.......
Anyway, they are in very good shape, have soft padding on back of palm and knuckles, single velcro cuff closure and the yellow stiching is kevlar I believe.
These are the black gloves in the pics...........$15.00 + shipping

Second pair is TEKNIC, this tag says LADIES S right on it and judging by how small they are they are def. Ladies size small.
These are in great shape, and are a more substantial glove with more padding/protection on them. They have a single velcro cuff closure, also have a velcro wrist strap closure and better padding on the back of the palm and knuckles/fingers along with Kevlar stitching.
These are the blue/black gloves in the pics........$25.00 + shipping

Third is a pair of Alpinestars Octane S-MOTO gloves, white/black with red piping in size XL. I've only worn them a couple times, they are really like new and I'm honestly on the fence about selling them because I really like them but I just have too many other pairs of gloves and have to thin out the collection.
These are a short cuff glove with hard armor on the back of the knuckles, they are the white/black gloves in the pics. $60.00 + shipping

I think that pretty much covers it, any questions or for more pics e-mail me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net