Lap timer transponder

riddler

I bought a Lap timer in June from the TurnOne guys, and I have yet to get any real use from it. Bought it, next day rained, next month trackday at NJMP didn't use it on a brand new track, only 2 sessions of transponder at ACC full course... then a long stint of no track time due to business travel and here I am rapidly approaching the end of the season without many lap times.

I know it isn't critical, but I am curious, and I would like to track my progress a little.

Will anyone have a transponder out at Blackhawk?

Thanks in advance!

Bucky Badger

Turn One racing puts out a transponder for us 99% of the time as a courtesy for NESBA members....just one of the MANY things that Turn One does for us.

riddler

I should probably be careful what I wish for... this weekend will probably be the first documented proof of how slow I am :eek:

No slam on the TurnOne guys, I appreciate their support! :cheers:
I was just trying to verify the transponder availability for this weekend.

After 6 weeks of no track time, today is like Christmas Eve and I am 10 years old...

spyder84

jkrueger;12085 wrote: yes it will be out, guys like brian like to be reminded of how slow they are :)
You're in for a surprise :p Mr. Blume is a fast cat.

Can't wait for some A sessions.

jigs

Yeah,he's haulin' the mail.Next thing ya know you've got a big wall of blackness in your face.

spyder84

Bucky Badger;12118 wrote: Neither can I...I'm hoping my buddy Burritto will slow down enough to tow me into the 13's
lol, jump on the waiting list....

"someone" wants me to teach them how to go fast on a real bike....you know...one that requires more than twisting the throttle to go fast... :p

Bucky Badger

spyder84;12132 wrote: lol, jump on the waiting list....

"someone" wants me to teach them how to go fast on a real bike....you know...one that requires more than twisting the throttle to go fast... :p
I will just follow you two then....and I do know who your talking about...lol