Last session njmp crash I group

dj life

Does anyone know how the guy is that crashed in the last session?????
I know his helmet came off and he was life-flighted out but has anyone heard anything? I really hope he's alright.

Chris

dj life

BobbyG;85237 wrote: Life flight was downgraded and transported to regional. Which is good news!
Glad to hear that! If you guys get some more news please let us know....

Chris

pefrey

I know the guy was laying on the track for a while, but then he sat up for a bit, and then stood up, all under his own power. That's good.

Heal up fellow rider.

mattf

I watched that crash first hand being the rider directly behind the two guys involved as we dove into T7. Very tough to watch, I hope that the rider is ok.

I was leaving for home when I saw the red flag come out. Then a few minutes later I was passed by an ambulance.

I hope the rider is OK and heals up fast!

slowpoke

Bobby G-

if at some point you're in a position to share specifics on how the helmet came off, I for one would appreciate knowing. user error or equipment failure?

again - my primary concern is with the downed rider's well being and I wish you a quick and full recovery.

Fastguy

slowpoke;85345 wrote: Bobby G-

if at some point you're in a position to share specifics on how the helmet came off, I for one would appreciate knowing. user error or equipment failure?
:agree:

mattf

I hope that the rider recovers. If anyone knows the rider, please pass my thoughts along.

Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Fav40

I dunno, this seems odd to me. Such concern and such at the tracks and now fellow riders who care and want to know......aren't getting a response.

I would hate if it was me and everyone was asking about me, but the folks who knew, could type etc....were silent.

Come on....let's here he's ok ! :doh: