Late Fee Question

hangontight

So, today I signed up for the BHF 9/6/10 trackday. Today is exactly 15 days prior to the event. I got dinged the extra $20 even though the policy is supposed to be for any signups less than 15 days prior to the event. What gives?:dunno:

Jonny

Can you send me one too? Had the same thing happen when I registered for CMP on Friday morning.

dmb367

Can I get the pm too? This happened to me last friday when registering for an event that was only 15 days out. I even made a note to register by that day to make sure I didn't get dinged.

fitz

I got dinged too with that late fee at exactly 15 days. E-mailed nesba and I think you can guess the response...:argh:

stkr

I did that once, and thought it sort of sucked, but then I remembered that it was my own procrastination that caused it, and just sucked it up since it was my fault for not counting correctly.
;)

JRA

The late fee kicks if it's anything less than fifteen full days before an event. Start at midnight on the day of your event and count back to midnight fifteen days prior. You would have to have registered by 11:59.59 pm on the 21st to avoid the late fee. This is also a good time to remind people that to be eligible for crash and mechanical insurance you have to be registered more than 15 days prior. Just FYI.:D

Hitman954

Twiztedjester55;147532 wrote: hmm, did not know about the crash/mechanical insurance stipulation, that's good to know.
Hmm just reread the manual and didnt remember that. Well thank you for posting it, good reminder.