Late fee question ?

Unbroken13

I just signed up for vir south on the 29 and 30th... There was a late fee for the 29 but not the 30... How many days prior do u have to register?

Unbroken13

Lol.. Thanx Matt.... Yea I think so too.. But Im juggling money.. I need exhaust and a pc... And some one to buy this damn Harley... Free up some cash...

matt2212

Unbroken13;276960 wrote: Lol.. Thanx Matt.... Yea I think so too.. But Im juggling money.. I need exhaust and a pc... And some one to buy this damn Harley... Free up some cash...
The best thing you can buy is seat time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt2212

devildogae;276977 wrote: I had to pay late fee for it today also...sux
komodo_goods;276985 wrote: yes I got hit with it too...sucks.
Unbroken13;276915 wrote:
Damn it 1 day!!! Lol

No one has to pay the late fee, I'm just saying...

I upgraded to an Elite membership when I had to change a date and a late fee would have applied, I looked at the loss I would have taken and the benefits of the ELITE membership and it was a no brainier. Now the Elite even has better priceing.... so if you avoid paying a late fee 3 times and catch a monday or even weekend discount the thing is paid for.

devildogae

matt2212;276992 wrote: No one has to pay the late fee, I'm just saying...

I upgraded to an Elite membership when I had to change a date and a late fee would have applied, I looked at the loss I would have taken and the benefits of the ELITE membership and it was a no brainier. Now the Elite even has better priceing.... so if you avoid paying a late fee 3 times and catch a monday or even weekend discount the thing is paid for.
Can't this time, to many things this month.

Unbroken13

I'm signed up for both days Matt... I'm gonna stay stuck to every cr I can... Not that I can keep up... But I'm damn sure gonna try!!!!!

Jpeay819

Elite

Have to agree with Matt. So far ELITE has saved me some coin; even after eating the non-upgradable standard membership. As long as the benifits outweight the cost I am in.

jbp

CBRtist

Unbroken13;276960 wrote: Lol.. Thanx Matt.... Yea I think so too.. But Im juggling money.. I need exhaust and a pc... And some one to buy this damn Harley... Free up some cash...
I finally broke down and did this. When I saw what days we were thinking to ride and did the math (I think it was 5+ days?), I ended up saving $50, so it was worth the investment in the long run, in addition to the perks.

Mondeezy1

I'll be there Josh! I agree with Matt too, upgrading to the Elite was a no-brainer for me. I really like the "insurance" aspect of being able to cancel should something come up. With 2 very active sons, a sometimes unpredictable work schedule, it's nice to be able to reschedule without penalty up until the day of the scheduled event. Ready to ride in 2 weeks bro!!!!!

Mondo
2012 Anniversary Edition R1
#51 B