Late October / Early November Track Days

ckw373

Is anybody from the mid-west area planning on going down to Georgia or Alabama in late October or early November? I would entertain the idea of going, but I definitely wouldn't want to have to drive the whole way by myself! I am trying to schedule my vacation days for the rest of the year. I am in the Peoria area.

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

I'm like 80-90% sure I'll be doing Barber in the begining of Nov. That'll be my Birthday week. If the family don't go with then I'd like to tag along with someone doing Barber.

Matt

Brian and I were just talking about doing Road Atlanta, staying down south for the week and then heading over to Barber. It's not for sure yet, but not out of the question.

We might have space for a few other bikes in the RV. If anyone is interested, let me know.

ckw373

Matt;151154 wrote: Brian and I were just talking about doing Road Atlanta, staying down south for the week and then heading over to Barber. It's not for sure yet, but not out of the question.

We might have space for a few other bikes in the RV. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Well, I have to say that I wasn't quite expecting that response, but that would be awesome. I actually have enough vacation to swing a trip like that too. I am definitely interested. Let me know when you decide if it is a go or not.

Is this the beige RV that was parked close to the start/finish line at BHF labor day weekend?

Matt

No, it's the wolfpack toyhauler that was right across from the gas pump and pavillion, by the overhang off the garages.

10/29/2010 Road Atlanta
10/30/2010 Road Atlanta
10/31/2010 Road Atlanta
11/6/2010 Barber
11/7/2010 Barber

I'm signed up for all five days. I was planning on leaving the bikes down there and if i had to fly back for work. Otherwise I was going to ride motocross the week between.

Im also planning as many jennings runs in December as possible.

ckw373

Well, I don't think I can swing staying down south for a week. This would pretty much use up all of my remaining vacation.

I am pretty set on making my way down to Barber via whatever method works out best. That track looks pretty awesome and it is quite a bit closer than Atlanta coming from Peoria.