Lean Angle Jeans

Domiken

Hi guys, just posting up our Lean Angle Jeans for the NESBA members who ride on the street and want to be protected while looking normal. I will be offering a nice discount to NESBA members, feel free to PM me. I wish I would have ridden with you guys at the beginning of the season so I could have shown some of you the jeans at track days. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here's some info:

Our website is: www.leananglejeans.com

A quick recap of our story:
My father (fellow rider who recently retired from the garment industry) and I sat down and discussed as riders, what would make a good protective garment in the denim space. The typical things popped up in our conversation, we want protection, aesthetics, comfort, and durability without looking like you're going to carpentry class or auditioning for an 80's music video. So to keep things short, we came up with our own protective jeans.

Pictures:
36x32 - Dark Blue
DBF800.jpg

30x34 - Indigo Blue
IBF800.jpg

Interior of jeans
LAJIOpads.jpg

Moisture wicking sports liner removed on the left leg shows our 100% protection
Liner.jpg

linerclose.jpg

After riding for hours:
LAJres700.jpg

The Forcefield Armor (not bulky):
forcefield1.jpg

Forxcefieldshoppingcart.jpg

The spec sheet of the jeans are below:

PROTECTION
-100% Kevlar®/UHMWPE blend (inner lining) - front and back
-Forcefield Body Armour - Adjustable knee and hip pads included (CE Approved) -http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com/
-The jeans passed the CE 13595-2 (over 7 seconds of abrasion resistance)
-Double Safety Stitching

COMFORT
-Classic comfort fit (straight leg)
-Premium 12.5oz Comfort Stretch Denim (Outer shell - 98% cotton, 2% spandex)
-Deep front pockets
-Armor pockets are made of silky soft stretchy mesh
-Moisture wicking sports liner
-Thick YKK Zipper
-True to size fit
-Semi boot cut

SIZES
Inseam: 32, 34, 36
Waist: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44

COLORS
-Indigo Blue
-Dark Blue with whiskers

SHIPPING

-We ship same day with UPS, tracking number sent to customer right away
-International Orders are shipped via USPS flat rate

THINGS TO NOTE

-No ugly panels
-No ugly stitching
-No need to hem the legs to your inseam
-100% coverage front and back (proven)
-Silky soft sports liner (you won't feel the soft protective liner)
-The cotton and spandex blend make it easy to move around the bike
-Forcefield Knee and hip armor are included

-The Forcefield knee armor are thin and mold to your body and can be adjusted up and down
-The deep pockets are great when on the bike
-5 point inspection check on every order to ensure proper item shipped
-No one will know you are wearing motorcycle protective jeans

You will also get the best customer service ever! :rock:

The retail price for the jeans is $259.99 + shipping. Feel free to PM me if you are interested for more information on ordering. If you are an active member in the military, police, fire, or a teacher feel free to PM me for a special price. You can also get in contact with us at sales@leananglejeans.com

We did a pre-launch on ADVRider back in May 2013, and the feedback has been great. The thread is below:
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883171&highlight=lean+angle+jeans

Feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,
Kevin

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I bought a pair of these at the beginning of the season. ADV rider pre-launch! They were the only "riding jeans" I would consider. I'm an ATGATT kind of gal; and I want it to be good, protective stuff. I'm impressed with these jeans, I'd recommend them!

The men's sizing is true, I took the same size as my Levis.

Do you think you'll have women's sizes eventually? I like men's cut as they sit just below my waist; but for riding, I'd actually prefer a higher women's waist.

Domiken

HondaGalToo;289492 wrote: I bought a pair of these at the beginning of the season. ADV rider pre-launch! They were the only "riding jeans" I would consider. I'm an ATGATT kind of gal; and I want it to be good, protective stuff. I'm impressed with these jeans, I'd recommend them!

The men's sizing is true, I took the same size as my Levis.

Do you think you'll have women's sizes eventually? I like men's cut as they sit just below my waist; but for riding, I'd actually prefer a higher women's waist.
Thanks for the kind words Judy, I'm glad to hear you like them and were able to get in on the ADV pre-launch. :)

We will eventually have the women's sizes, we have all the mock up and designs completed, but have not put them into production yet as we are finalizing some intricate details. I will personally reach out to you myself, I remember you being one of the first orders we received. Thanks again for the feedback and im glad to see you in the NESBA community.

Cheers,
Kevin

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Domiken;289497 wrote: Thanks for the kind words Judy, I'm glad to hear you like them and were able to get in on the ADV pre-launch. :)

We will eventually have the women's sizes, we have all the mock up and designs completed, but have not put them into production yet as we are finalizing some intricate details. I will personally reach out to you myself, I remember you being one of the first orders we received. Thanks again for the feedback and im glad to see you in the NESBA community.

Cheers,
Kevin
Awesome, thanks, Kevin! When those womens' sizes are in production, I'll pick up a pair!

Domiken

Zebman;289803 wrote: Miscers be errywhere.

Show me these jeans at a Summit event sometime next year broseph.
U mirin?

Definitely will, wanted to do Summit this year, never got to, def will next season so I will show them to you then.

Domiken

We are happy to announce the jeans now bear the CE Mark.

The Lean Angle Jeans have been tested, and examined to assure their compliance with technical standard: EN 13595-2 "Protective clothing for professional motorcycle riders - jackets, trousers and one-piece or divided suits - Part 2: Test method for determination of impact abrasion resistance".

For the techincal folks its EN 13595-1 Level 2

What does that mean? Over 7+ seconds of abrasion resistance.

Every pair ordered will now come with a Lean Angle Jeans Manual.

:D