Learning Curves Motorcycle Roadrace School Certificate

cheezer64

Learning Curves Motorcycle Roadrace School Certificate

One day licensing school - with an LCR diploma the student is qualified to roadrace the very next day. $175 value asking $100

www.learningcurves.com

Phone-815-517-0284 evenings

E-mail cheezer64@yahoo.com

April 18 (Saturday) Carolina Motorsports ParkKershaw, SC
May 1 (Friday) Road America Raceway CONFIRMED! Elkhart Lake, WI
May 30 (Saturday) Blackhawk Farms Raceway Rockton, IL
July 25 (Saturday) Blackhawk Farms Raceway Rockton, IL
August 22 (Saturday) Blackhawk Farms Raceway Rockton, IL
Sept. 19 (Saturday) Virginia International Raceway Danville, VA
Sept. 26 (Saturday) Blackhawk Farms Raceway Rockton, IL

moonbeam

DO you still want to sell

Dude do you still want to sell. I have tried to call and E-mail no responce. Whats up:rolleyes::rolleyes:

cheezer64

Sorry - I did not see an email and I was already sleeping when you called the last 2 nights. I have another guy I already promised this to - if he doesn't come through - I'll let you know. Thanks, Jer

Sklossmonster

"... qualified to roadrace the very next day." What a joke. No offense to Rick and the boys at LCR, they do a damn fine job in my opinion, but no one is qualified to roadrace with only one day of anything.

If only the club racing organizations and the trackday organizations could get together and make everyone better. Oh well, where's my soapbox, I know it's around here somewhere.

G2G

Well seeing that I did not need to do any trackdays before my first race and took the learning curves class on a Saturday and won my first race in Supertwins I would say they did a good job. Not everyone has to do 50 trackdays before they start racing.

jimmeigs

G2G;44726 wrote: Well seeing that I did not need to do any trackdays before my first race and took the learning curves class on a Saturday and won my first race in Supertwins I would say they did a good job. Not everyone has to do 50 trackdays before they start racing.

"If I only had a little humility, I'd be perfect." Ted Turner

Cyclepath

G2G;44726 wrote: Well seeing that I did not need to do any trackdays before my first race and took the learning curves class on a Saturday and won my first race in Supertwins I would say they did a good job. Not everyone has to do 50 trackdays before they start racing.

My tongue hurts, i just bit it.... How about you Marshall??