Leather Rental July 4th at Road Atlanta?

rdawe

I talked my brother into joining me for another track day on the 4th, but I had him sign up before we checked if TrackSideGear was going to be there (They're not, oops!)

Anyone have any advice on where else he can rent leathers?

Or anyone have a spare 38-40 suit they're not wearing that weekend ;)

Kruizen

Control Rider
I've got one and I'll be there Friday afternoon, only riding Saturday leaving Sunday. Blue ram 2500 w/30ft weekend warrior trailer.

757-814-198 seven cell

Kruizen

Control Rider
It's definitely not pretty but does the job, is a 42 that fits like a 40 and I had it brought in in a few places.

I always have it hanging in the trailer so not a big deal.

Timothy Johnson

Ah man Im in the same boat. Trying to go to my first track day on the 4th. Got a jacket, gloves, and boots, but no pants and thought I was going to be able to rent a suit. Anybody else have another 38-40 size suit or 32 pants???

Dan529

Ah man Im in the same boat. Trying to go to my first track day on the 4th. Got a jacket, gloves, and boots, but no pants and thought I was going to be able to rent a suit. Anybody else have another 38-40 size suit or 32 pants???

I have a pair of barley used A* track pants black in color size 52 euro. You can buy em for $150 or I'll let you borrow them for free. Let me know. Be there July 3rd late evening staying at the Holiday Inn in Brassleton. PM me and I'll give you my phone #

Timothy Johnson

I have a pair of barley used A* track pants black in color size 52 euro. You can buy em for $150 or I'll let you borrow them for free. Let me know. Be there July 3rd late evening staying at the Holiday Inn in Brassleton. PM me and I'll give you my phone #
Hey man I really appreciate that! I usually wear a size 32 US pant, you think a 52 euro would fit me fine?