Leather tailor around NC?

akunochi

Infield capability evaluator
I may need to get some leathers adjusted for my wife...and also another member has the legs of an oompa loompa and needs some adjustments done. There are tons of shops in Cali, but that is a bit of a drive. Anyone know a tailor around here that can do leathers?

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
I get my leathers tailored by Lizzy Leather (http://lizzyleather.com). She does great work. Just give her a call and tell her what you want done. She'll ask you to send your measurements using the form that she provides online. Send your leathers and you'll get them back in a few weeks.

Nothing better than sliding into leathers that are fitted just for you!

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I had an off (one time) and with a couple of simple repairs Lizzy hooked me up. Did awesome work but the best part was that I needed done in a hurry. I called to discuss what was needed and she had me email photos. To speed things up I offered to drive them to her but she said based on my time frame she would fit me in, so no need.

glen521

Control Rider
I may need to get some leathers adjusted for my wife...and also another member has the legs of an oompa loompa and needs some adjustments done. There are tons of shops in Cali, but that is a bit of a drive. Anyone know a tailor around here that can do leathers?
Lizzy / Sherri is in Va.