Leather tech ?

transman

Unfortunately at my last track day I managed to crash twice.:eek: I'm 90% sure it was because I was A: not hanging off enough and leaned the bike to it's max and B: I had to much pride/ too embarassed to talk to some more experienced riders/ control riders more. I was probably riding a bit over my head but that's beside the point really. The point being my leathers have a section of maybe 6-8 inches on the A** that the seams are worn a little + the scuffing you'd expect. They still seem firmly intact but I am curious as to whether this would cause them to not pass tech. I really don't have the funds or time to repair them or replace them right now because i'm doing vir patriot the 19th. They'll be sent off for repair after the 19th for sure. Thanks!

Ruhe52

So just scuffing nothing worn through? I have seen worse get through tech but anyway you can post a pic so some CRs could see it that would be the best was to know for sure.

chucke133

cyclerant;20127 wrote: So just scuffing nothing worn through? I have seen worse get through tech but anyway you can post a pic so some CRs could see it that would be the best was to know for sure.
I've seen leathers with duct tape get through tech .

What the hell you doin' up so early Ruhe?

dpullen

Generally speaking, if you can't see through them, they will probably pass tech. I have also seen duct tape pass tech...

transman

Sweet. Definately don't need any duct tape. If I get a chance I'll still post up pictures anyway. Thanks!