Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Pseudolus

vinny337;300574 wrote: Let's break the ice, literally! I'll start, post a pic from your 2013 season…

UNREAL. I did not know that was possible Vinny. You started the thread knowing that can't be beat! LOL:adore:

Gorilla

Control Rider
vinny337;300642 wrote: Gorilla, You're leading the Expert race?
For a little while lol I think Borello got 2nd and I ended up 4th :banghead: A guy on a 1199 got 1st those things are rockets.

jimgl3

prolly get flamed again, but I like this one
picture.php

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Gorilla;300666 wrote: For a little while lol I think Borello got 2nd and I ended up 4th :banghead: A guy on a 1199 got 1st those things are rockets.
Borello is a beast on his KTM...and he also has some very nice parts on it. How do you like it?

Gorilla

Control Rider
Otto Man;300671 wrote: Borello is a beast on his KTM...and he also has some very nice parts on it. How do you like it?
I've had mine since 2011 and love it. It's a little under powered compared to the inline 4s and the new Duc but it makes up for it in other ways. ;)

bmrboy

VINNY !!!!!! Does this look familiar ????

Sicilian Racing ..... The early days ................:dunno:

borislav

Control Rider
Not the best looking but never the less, freshest ones though. Mid Atlantic crew at Barber last November.
My brothers Trey, Jim, Tom...and me

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pseudolus;300664 wrote: UNREAL. I did not know that was possible Vinny. You started the thread knowing that can't be beat! LOL:adore:
That pic is ugly…:D I figure with all this crazy weather, we can go back to the paddock. :cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
bmrboy;300675 wrote: VINNY !!!!!! Does this look familiar ????

I recognize that bunch…:)

Godfather

Behind Me!

Big Vin,

Thanks for posting the pic! It's nothing special except that I'm in front of Dennis #312 and Scott #63! So that's all that matters!

denbsteph

Godfather;300705 wrote: Big Vin,

Thanks for posting the pic! It's nothing special except that I'm in front of Dennis #312 and Scott #63! So that's all that matters!
It's all good, not many people stay in front of you for very long "CHEATIN PIRATE"

Scott is quite a ways back, he looks close because of the kick arss camera lense. I'm on your arss as usual...................for about 10 seconds....................

I got another pic I'll post up...........

Godfather

Rookie

bmrboy;300675 wrote: VINNY !!!!!! Does this look familiar ????

That was my first track day on the GSXR! June 2011?

&%$#(&@ GoPro

My GoPro malfunctioned and each time I hit the start recording button as we pitted out, it took a still frame instead of starting the video recording. :( I also have very nice pics of the butt of whoever was in front of me, but I digress . . .