Let's see your best photo from 2013…

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
crewnutz;300952 wrote:
1010428_888862720220_353980980_n.jpg

2013 Isle of Man TT - Superbike race
That's some nice work Brendon! I always wondered what kind of grip the streets had...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
leanangler;300965 wrote: Here are 2: First is at Barber this year, and then I had to post a pic of a certain piece of pavement out west...anyone, anyone?
Nice Bro!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
motorkas;300950 wrote: Well played sir, very well played. . .:D

et tu brute. . .et tu. . .

Just for that - number one priority this year. . .using the other five gears. . .:D

Vin - just when I think I got this "sh1t talking thing down". . .I get schooled yet again in how "slow" I really am. . .:D
Yeah Bro, Dave is the expert of talking s&@t!

leanangler

Control Rider
damiankelly;300968 wrote: What does that corkscrew feel like?? Blind top? to what?
The corkscrew is pretty cool, although not terribly difficult once you get a couple of reference points, flop it in blind, then flick it the other way and down the hill you go, Rainey curve is certainly a gut check. Cool thing about Laguna is that every corner is different than every other. It is very technical, and no matter what, I'd always screw up one part of the track every lap. I'd say it is the only track I've ever been to that I'd never get bored riding it.

Scorpio

leanangler;300965 wrote: Here are 2: First is at Barber this year, and then I had to post a pic of a certain piece of pavement out west...anyone, anyone?

Hey, I know that guy on the front ... and not even close to the apex :dunno:

Pseudolus

akosi;300953 wrote: Took the number one spot for me! Where was this taken at? I would agree if the rear wheel was airborne! :D. Very very close second to Vinny IMHO but I'm sure Brendon's got another pic with it airborne......:popcorn:

Streetfighter122;300996 wrote:
Only pic I have. VIR, turn 1, first day in I group.
First day in I Brian looking like that? I've still got a good ways to go I see..... Nice pic!

damiankelly

leanangler;300990 wrote: The corkscrew is pretty cool, although not terribly difficult once you get a couple of reference points, flop it in blind, then flick it the other way and down the hill you go, Rainey curve is certainly a gut check. Cool thing about Laguna is that every corner is different than every other. It is very technical, and no matter what, I'd always screw up one part of the track every lap. I'd say it is the only track I've ever been to that I'd never get bored riding it.
So if I live in Carmel this can be my home track?? Im moving!