Let's see your best photo from 2013…

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pavement Tested;301272 wrote: I don't actually have anything to contribute to this thread (my best pic ever is my avatar, IMO). I just gotta say, it is AWESOME to see these pics. Very inspiring an gives me hope that I'll get to that level one day. Thanks all for sharing the bad-assery!

:adore:

Continue to ride and you will…remember we ALL
started at the same place.:agree: Post your pic.:cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
tomseviltwin;301225 wrote: Haha I like this. I don't even have to go look through my photos and I make the thread...

Best thread of the winter by the way!!! Thanks Vin! Glad we are all starting to think about riding again...
Yeah Tom, it won't be long now…

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
vinny337;301279 wrote: Continue to ride and you will…remember we ALL started at the same place.:agree: Post your pic.:cool:
Yeah, some of us remember how you started. I still cry a little when I think about it.:doh:

avizpls

#11-A
tomseviltwin;301225 wrote: Haha I like this. I don't even have to go look through my photos and I make the thread...
Yeah, well if I could have gotten you off of my ass for even a second......:crs:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Slow Steve;301284 wrote: Yeah, some of us remember how you started. I still cry a little when I think about it.:doh:
Streetfighter122;301309 wrote:
:agree:
I'm sure one of you two cut me off…:D

whitarnold

gixxercurt;301248 wrote: Yea got out lucky on that one!

not really a fun corner in the cold lol Just one of those things
That looks like turn #1 at BMP.... I know this because I have hit that wall once myself. No Air Fence......I just got to hit the bumper wall at 40+ MPH

GriffinD

There are some really amazing photos in this thread. Vinny -- when did you start your landscaping gig in Millville??

2 from last May @ NJMP Thunderbolt. A shot going into T1 & another coming out. :popcorn:

hwxzm0.png

a2hwm.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;301411 wrote: There are some really amazing photos in this thread. Vinny -- when did you start your landscaping gig in Millville??

2 from last May @ NJMP Thunderbolt. A shot going into T1 & another coming out. :popcorn:

hwxzm0.png

a2hwm.jpg
Haha, best job I've ever had. :D You're looking good Shane!!

Dunham

gixxercurt;301172 wrote: Thanks John! You racing any this year?
Yes I'm going to do a few rounds. Hope to see you there.

I'm seeing a pattern with these pictures. I'm going to have to step it up!

MeandFloyd_zpsafa06dad.jpg

f__s_enterprises_photography_777269_zps714b7e9e.jpg