Let's See Your Trackbike!!

meganogin

Swodi,
I bought 2 sheets of the carbon fibre, 1 sheet of red ( I know it looks orange, but it is supposed to be red). In the end I have almost an entire sheet of the carbon fibre left over. I pieced the carbon together in some places but it turned out pretty good with the pattern of the wrap. I may scrap the red/orange and go with solid carbon, it seems to be more forgiving when you install it. The Trackwraps are a great product, they hold up really well to track duty and the occasional talent shortage! Also, don't forget we get a discount for being NESBA members. Good luck,
Dennis

meganogin

Here is a side view, in better light.
12-25-2010018.jpg

Matt

meganogin;171638 wrote: You better get busy, Barber is right around the corner !!
I better get busy!! I'm heading to the shop tonight to put some time into it. :)

James, I'll try to remember to take updated pics tonight.

Saltman

Matt;171641 wrote: I better get busy!! I'm heading to the shop tonight to put some time into it. :)

James, I'll try to remember to take updated pics tonight.
Thanks Matt :cheers:

Can't wait for April!! :tothetrack:

Matt, will you be coming down too?

Gorecki

bmart;171630 wrote: Thanks! It seems like sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
No problem brudda! :cool:

What happened is you linked to the page the picture was in and not the picture itself, was a quickie fix. ;)

Gorecki

TDA;171667 wrote: Attempt #2
album.php
TDA, I'm getting the impression the album functionality has been disabled and you have to link to an image from an image hosting source. Something like photobucket, doing it like follows:

[pre]
[ IMG ]http://www.tribeth.com/picture_library/Forum_Footer.jpg[ /IMG ]

[/pre]

Produces

Forum_Footer.jpg

Remove the spaces I put in the IMG tags, I just did that so it wouldn't render the image.

Saltman

^^^ TDA, What Gorecki said ...

Basically just create an account at photobucket.com and then upload the pic from your computer.
When its uploaded, put the mouse over the pic and select the "IMG" tag and it will automatically copy the link for you. Then come here and hit Ctrl V.

mattf

Some REALLY nice bikes in here.......so here's my old warhorse swimming in a sea of thoroughbreds....

Picked up a cheap streeter in serious need of TLC. Took it apart in the off season, upgraded the suspension and brakes, added some late model wheels, tuned up the power plant, and added some needed track protection. It's a decade old, but it's mine, I know every nut and bolt, and it's treated me very well.

Naked:
detailed.jpg

Clothed:
readytogo.jpg

I ran it in white last season.....well, until it was painted by the NJMP brush in asphalt, sand and grass colors!

Saltman

^^^ Very nice. And loving the Trans Am in the garage

Nice work mattf! Got a friend with the same bike.

Matt

Saltman;171646 wrote: Thanks Matt :cheers:

Can't wait for April!! :tothetrack:

Matt, will you be coming down too?
not sure.. barber and I don't get along very well.

so, yes, most likely I'll be there with a big spares kit. besides, I gotta work with you on setup!

Saltman

Saltman;171675 wrote:
Basically just create an account at photobucket.com and then upload the pic from your computer.
When its uploaded, put the mouse over the pic and select the "IMG" tag and it will automatically copy the link for you. Then come here and hit Ctrl V.
:agree: