Let's See Your Trackbike!!

lplonske

and here it was last weekend!!

leefeb2011-1.jpg

jcrich

So for anyone in A group who has not been able to pass John Allen, you will now be able to pass his old body work. :D

track.JPG

jimgl3

stow;177354 wrote: You need to stay away from turn 5 at Barber on that thing. I would hate to see you dump a million dollars in one turn. :D
yep. that would bite! LOL!

i'm soooooo bored and sooooooo in need of a track day!

Lean.In.

jimgl3;177375 wrote: yep. that would bite! LOL!

i'm soooooo bored and sooooooo in need of a track day!
*silent treatment OFF* NOW I see what the new avatar thread is all about...haha. *silent treatment ON* ha.

stow

jcrich;177370 wrote: So for anyone in A group who has not been able to pass John Allen, you will now be able to pass his old body work. :D

track.JPG
I always smiled when I passed Derek Leslie's old bike. This will be almost as sweet.

racerx69

I thnk gp bikes cost about 3 million and they turn em back in at the end of the season. That wud suck lol to dump that much money!

cooker1

cooker1 sv650s

Here is a pic of my new bike had to put plates and lights on it so I could get use to the ride before I take it out ! I got 2 harleys sittin there but they dont even compare to this ride it is awesome !

Quickone4u

blueninja1

hehe took it around the block today for the first time and couldn't wipe the smile off, still grinning actually. the first 600 i been on, comin from a 250 ninja. just worlds apart haha. i think theres a lil brown in mah pants from when i blipped on downshift just a tad too hard. but i got the touch under control now :D