Lets help a fellow nesbian out.. we're good at it ya know..

j_fuggin_t

Well as we all know one of our guys is down, not out but down.. We are all aware of the incident w/ Travis Keller & his crash at the ccs races, bottom line he's screwed up & unfortunately does not have insurance. Travis ended up w/ 2 dislocated knees, torn ligaments, a broken ankle & broken wrist, thats gonna be a crap load of P/T.. so myself being a nesbian that recieved help last year when my sisters house burned down from ppl who were complete strangers to me will be helping whatever way i can. Lets set up a fund, benefit or whatever you want to call it, or if you've got another idea post up.

timmah1991

Hey this could be good with the big three day weekend coming up. I don't have a ton, but I'll donate what I can.

cooker1

Post his Email if he has paypal acct. they can donate I dont think it will cost a dime ! I dont have much but will give what I can cause I would want someone to do the same for me !

noobinacan

Setup a paypal donation account...will try to help as well.

But
I really hope anyone who comes to the track has accident insurance. Its a supplement type of insurance that will cover things like ambulance cost, air lift, emergency room treatment etc. Most regular health insurance hardly covers emergency room expenses.
I pay $160 for 6 months.

There are two companies out there:
AFLAC
Colonial life

I'm with Colonial life, their payouts are a little better than AFLAC.

PatFitz9

cooker1;205528 wrote: Post his Email if he has paypal acct. they can donate I dont think it will cost a dime ! I dont have much but will give what I can cause I would want someone to do the same for me !
Problem is, if he has a free acct it will only let you transfer $500/month. I have a good feeling that the Nesbians will be more generous than that :)

j_fuggin_t

noobinacan;205565 wrote: Setup a paypal donation account...will try to help as well.

But
I really hope anyone who comes to the track has accident insurance. Its a supplement type of insurance that will cover things like ambulance cost, air lift, emergency room treatment etc. Most regular health insurance hardly covers emergency room expenses.
I pay $160 for 6 months.

There are two companies out there:
AFLAC
Colonial life

I'm with Colonial life, their payouts are a little better than AFLAC.
i just signed up w/ aflac, good stuff over there, the paypal is a great idea