Liberty Bell Motorpark

Bossgobbler

It looks too good to be true. They are messing with us.

I would love to see this happen, but can the area support another track so close to NJMP?

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I really hope it happens. It's like 15 minutes from my house. I'll believe it when I see it.

mike574

Bossgobbler;90998 wrote: It looks too good to be true. They are messing with us.

I would love to see this happen, but can the area support another track so close to NJMP?

Yes it can

HECK3086

ninjamansc;91015 wrote: I really hope it happens. It's like 15 minutes from my house. I'll believe it when I see it.
Gotcha beat Steve. It's under 10 mins to get to that area from where I live.:D I've been telling everyone I know that a track is being built there. So I like everyone else hope it happens and can't wait!

johnyisthedevil

that should be about 2.5 hours from me. I can definitely live with that. any word as to the opening date at this point? the site says sometime this year, but doesn't look to have been updated in a while.

Matt H

Also appears to be designed to run counter-clockwise - what a nice change/addition to other tracks!!! Too many of these fall through, but one can hope.....

Dutch

Unlike Bluegrass there is real money behind Liberty Bell. That being said, never believe a proposed track is real until you roll out of pit lane for your first lap. Until that point it's all speculation.

spyda1000

local

The locals seem VERY resistant to the idea......i'd love to see another track in the northeast. i'll believe it when i see the paving pictures of progress.....

kawlreaper

spyda1000;93154 wrote: The locals seem VERY resistant to the idea......i'd love to see another track in the northeast. i'll believe it when i see the paving pictures of progress.....
Really? Did you see some article somewhere? I thought I heard somewhere that they had a open house recently..

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I drove by the site today. No changes to the land. There are several signs (one quite large) along the road saying "Liberty Bell Motorpark." The big one says "Horse and horsepower country, Motorpark and campground coming soon."

If the locals are opposed, they're doing so quietly, because there aren't any protest signs in the yards of the houses along the road.

I live pretty close and make frequent trips by there just to see what's up. I plan on posting updates (with pics when possible) if things start to move along. Keepin' 'em crossed.