liberty bell motorsport park track vid

betarace

Never happen. Following Atlanta motorsports park, unless they break ground this year, you are looking at 2014 at least.

noupf

Last thing they mentioned on their facebook page was that ground breaking was scheduled for 2013. That was mentioned about 3-4 months ago.......

Loudy

It is out for bid at least. i work for a commercial construction company in Lancaster and we bid on the buildings last month. These things can fall through of course but it is still in motion for now.

rk97

I think we're all hopeful that things work out as planned, and the LBMP staffer who posted in that other thread certainly appears to be setting realistic goals and expectations, but as he noted, other tracks have gotten much further along and failed to open.

I paid to ride an event a Bluegrass, scheduled for 4/11/2009. Almost two and a half years later, and they've still not hosted any events. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

pefrey

I remember watching a video just like that for Rausch Creek. That was about 10 years ago. Still not open. Well, the road course anyway.

msanna

What's up fellas, thought I'd pop in and post up an update.
We've been done in zoning now for over a year and have a "By Right" approval.
We're in the planning process and have submitted our preliminary land development plan and had two reviews so far. At this point we're addressing all the issues brought up by the Planning Board and are moving along quite well.
If any of you have been in the land development process before, you know how tough the process can be.
That being said, we continue to refine things while addressing issues with storm-water, wells, and sewage.

We are very well aware of how some facilities can be built in a matter of two years, which is pretty easy when you're dealing with local politics that are in favor of your project. Fortunately for us we are ironing out any issues before we open rather than after.

Long and short of it is that we are on target, things are moving very well and we're looking forward to you guys calling us your home track.

If any of you have any questions, you can always email me directly rather than speculate, haha
And if any of you are in the area, email me ahead of time and I'll show you around!

marcosanna@libertybellmp.com

Motofun352

Control Rider
msanna;216588 wrote:

If any of you have any questions, you can always email me directly rather than speculate, haha
And if any of you are in the area, email me ahead of time and I'll show you around!

marcosanna@libertybellmp.com
Fantastic! We ought to organize a NESBA day, get those of us that are enthusiastic out to show our support. What say ye?

jcrich

I would think the words STT ** Bluegrass ** Atlanta Motorsports Park would be all the reference you would need for committing to things before they are ready. Just saying.....:dunno:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Motofun352;216893 wrote: Fantastic! We ought to organize a NESBA day, get those of us that are enthusiastic out to show our support. What say ye?
+1 :agree: