Liberty Bell track update

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Beat me to it. haha.
I drove by there today, saw the sign up, and figured something good must have happened. The 4x4 wood frame for the sign has been up since before winter.

Now I just hope it gets built in time to ride it with my son (who just turned 2)!

1literduceater

I am not holding my breath....TRUST ME I want this...but this has been a long time coming. Mascaro has more coin then he knows what to do with....one of the largest land holders in the surounding area I am told. I hope like hell it goes through. Now how about the battle he has on hand to get a right away from the rail road? I am told that is next to impossible.

Motofun352

Control Rider
This is fantastic. 'bout time for another track here in PA. To bastardize a saying...."the North shall rise again"....actually, the MA in this case, but who's counting...:)

msanna

1literduceater;124373 wrote: I am not holding my breath....TRUST ME I want this...but this has been a long time coming. Mascaro has more coin then he knows what to do with....one of the largest land holders in the surounding area I am told. I hope like hell it goes through. Now how about the battle he has on hand to get a right away from the rail road? I am told that is next to impossible.
You make a good point, it is usually a nightmare dealing with these organizations. Luckily, the committee that heads this off all seem to be level headed and are not interested in getting involved in any politics on either side of the fence. Their main concern is the safety of the trail users and park customers alike, and we share the same concerns so we've instituted 24/7 security patrols that will be in place to ensure this.

The park is going through the planning process now and with the zoning issue out of the way, we're optimistic that we'll be rolling a tire in early spring of 2012.

1literduceater

Good to hear...didnt mean to sound to snippy there. I have been following this for sometime now. Know the area and parties involved. Use to be involved with county government.....heard of lot of inside stuff......maybe what I was hearing was not 100% factual :dunno: