Lightly used Pilot Powers 120/180

jtsgsxr6

I have a lightly standard Pilot Power rear 180/55. It was installed last April at a local shop. Only used on the street, around 700 miles. The rear is about 65% in the center, and fades to 100 percent towards the edges (read chicken strips).

Second is a Bridgestone BT003RS, it has two track days on it one JC and one Summit Main, with a handful of street miles. Little over 3/32s above wear bars center, 4/32s on sides above wear bars. I can ship, or local pickup. I live between Harrisburg and York, PA so could even meet around those two cities. For shipping PM me your zip and I'll quote it.

Asking 60 plus shipping if need for PP

IMG_09151.jpg

Asking 60 plus shipping if need for BT003rs

IMG_09981.jpg

Reasonable offers accepted too.

orion50002001

Summit Point 5/25

Hey are you going to SP by anychance this weekend? I'll be there on Friday and would take them off your hands.

jtsgsxr6

orion50002001;242470 wrote: Hey are you going to SP by anychance this weekend? I'll be there on Friday and would take them off your hands.
I'm sorry I missed your post, don't know what happened there. :banghead: I don't think I'll be making it to any trackdays till later this year. Sorry. Also, just the PP rear now and a bridgestone rear added.