Like New Dunlop 211GP (UK made) tires

Cyclepath

Matt;187303 wrote: Shane, I've been wrong in the past, but I saw an up close picture of a tire from the race, I remember looking and it being hard to make out but I was almost sure I saw the A in GP-A. I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain.
Shane, he has been wrong in the past, hense the reason i cant fucking stand him. I am a tire vendor and i have sold tires for years and work with some very fast racers personally. I have gobs of technical information about tires, not to mention an engineering degree from Purdue which does not hurt when it comes to mechanics. Oh, and lets not forget that i was a CR for Nesba before Matt was even a member.

Then one fateful thread about tires, i am providing free information to the forum members about how to get heat into tires, when Matt the photographer butts in basically telling the entiree thread that i dont know what the hell i am talking about and that i am endangering the lives of people by suggesting such things.

Not long later after a few other technical experts chime in agreeing with my statements and posting the faults in Matt's information. Matt then apologizes to the thread readers but never apologizes to me for publically belittling my expertise and knowledge on the subject.

So, fuck him

(Sorry for the language but there are just some cases when only certain words will express your feelings)

Cyclepath

Matt;187303 wrote:

Dustin, stop stirring up shit on our board. It seems to be all you're doing here lately. If you have an issue with me, PM me. I won't post it like you did when I PM'd you. If you have an issue with Brian, and his PERSONAL decision to resign as DOM, you should PM him.

professionalism. do you have any?
I was making a Joke which only a few people would get a giggle out of obviously it pains you to see your mentor and leader step down. I mean lets be honest, with out him you would still just be a paying member.

But, if we take a look at the DOM thread, it was going along just fine until you came in poking jabs. Maybe you should practice what you preach a bit and try to practice some professionalism youself...

Fair warning: I am a man of fierce conviction and and unrelenting will, so if you dont want this to continue you may want to shut your mouth right now and avoid conflict with me in the future. You should as well avoid posting any misleading information especially about things in which you are not a subject matter expert (although acting as one) so as not to draw me in. If that is not something you want to do, just be aware that i will burn this mother to the ground on my way out and fight until my last breath.

Cyclepath

Sorry to thread jack fellas, i feel like Peter and the Chicken in family guy. Every time this guy and i see each other we have to fight.....

Good luck with the sale....

ride_hard

He poked at you!?! Shit, he broke my ram air intake cover. I don't even have words. Get the tar and feathers!!!!! I say no Chouffe for you.

JTRC51

Wow.. what a cat fight !! :)

I beleive these tires are gone, although my guy had several sets.. I will be rockin Pirelli's this year so Dustin, I will be in touch as soon as I fly back home next week.