Loaned Tools

TeamDietz

I'm Sure the person I loaned multi size hex axle tool and ratchet -socket at Pittrace in July just forgot to return it, Right? Makes you wanna not help those in need, if you borrow something, return it so that the next guy that asks doesn't get laughed at!!! If you keep it I hope flees from a thousand camels invade your private parts.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to them simply forgetting. But...maybe this post will remind them. :D If you don't hear anything in the next day or two, I would email N2 and let them know who they were/what group they rode in, etc. No need to go straight for the torches and pitch forks if we don't have to.

dave675

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to them simply forgetting. But...maybe this post will remind them. :D If you don't hear anything in the next day or two, I would email N2 and let them know who they were/what group they rode in, etc. No need to go straight for the torches and pitch forks if we don't have to.

Ha...you are talking about a senile old man that can't remember what he ate for breakfast, let alone remember names and faces from two months ago (and gets passed by Jeff) :)