long time, no ...

jimgl3

haven't stuck my head in here in a while! D Zum, you coming to Rd Atlanta in March? I guess that's the actual 2016 schedule on the website...

are there Yami demos at Rd Atl. in March?

can I do the rider's school for $100 even though I'm already licensed? (yeah D Z, I'm still a cheap F!) LOL!

D Z you got a spare bike these days? an old gsxr perhaps? :D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Jim what's up Brother!!!!!!

I think I'm retired from Road Atlanta. That place hates me.

I might have a spare bike, but I'm fresh out of Suzuki's.

The garage houses Yamaha's and Ducati's now. And one Honda CRF150.

I'm thinking I'll be starting in May at Summit Point. My Crew Chief gets out of Kindergarten closer to Spring.

OR....you should give NC Bike a try. I LOVED that place last year. I'll be making a stop there on the D-Zum 2016 Track Day Tour for sure.

jimgl3

might have to do that! might tie that in with a Cherohala trip. I miss the track. I really do. But at the same time, the CB1100 has been a complete and total blast!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We will have the Yamaha demo rig at Road Atlanta for our opener! If you haven't been around in a while, the demos are actually a partnership between Yamaha/YCRS and N2. We'll be handling the demos on the East coast and we've scaled it back a bit. We have 6 assorted bikes from new R1s, R6s, R3s and various FZ models. It's also only for members and participants at the track day so it's much easier to control and manage.