Looking for Dynojet Maps

andykurz

Does anyone have good sources for Dynojet Powercommander Maps?

I have an 06 GSXR with a full M4 system on it. Dynojet has a map for this bike online, but my bike also has a thinner headgasket, so I wanted to see if anyone else had a map file for a similar setup. My current map, I found out, is for U4 race fuel and I have been running pump gas for over a year.

Just trying to figure out what my options are. As it stands now, I have replaced the U4 map with the Dynojet one, but that doesn't account for the higher compression from an aftermarket headgasket. I'd like to continue running Wawa's finest race gas if I can :rolleyes:

TurboBlew

All the U4 map will do with pump is make it run rich. Even if 2 bikes were built the same... they would require slightly different maps.
The thinner head gasket isnt that much of a compression bump. Maybe find out what kinda PSI you have in the cylinder to start.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'd suggest you spring for some quality dyno time from a professional tuner.

I took my 06 GSXR600 to Karns Performance up by you and was VERY pleased with the results.

Bike was bone stock with a Arrow slip-on and a PC3 with the map from Dynojet's web site for a generic
slip-on.

Jason spent about 3 hours and a few gallons of gas fine tuning the bike..and it went from 104 peak horsepower with a roller coaster power curve to a peak of 108 horsepower with a nearly perfect baby smooth arc to that peak. The bike ran fantastic from that point on.

Don't cut corners, and you'll never regret you did it the right way.