Looking for guy with tattoos at BeaveRun

Pascal

Recently at beave (Oct 18/19?) there was a fellow there who had a bunch of motorcycle tattoos including a piston on his arm. Anyone know how I can get a hold of him? I'd like to know who did his tattoos.

thanks!

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Pascal;25776 wrote: Recently at beave (Oct 18/19?) there was a fellow there who had a bunch of motorcycle tattoos including a piston on his arm. Anyone know how I can get a hold of him? I'd like to know who did his tattoos.

thanks!
What kind of bike was he on Pascal?

betarace

one of these guys? :)

picoday_tattoo_arm.jpg

extreme-tattoos-006.jpg

Pascal

RollieManollie;26012 wrote: What kind of bike was he on Pascal?
Not sure. Saw the tattoos at the riders meeting. i believe he had pistons on the inside of both forearms and various other motorcycle tattoos (sprockets, chains, etc). The depth was spectacular, excellent shading and transitions - top notch work from what I remember.

Yeah, I'm looking for someone, if you only have one shot at something, i figure do it right :)

betarace - that is one of teh worst tattoos i have ever seen. sad part is the guy is proud.

Dave561

Control Rider
What??? Wanted motorcycle man with lots of tattoos to share long walks on the track....

This is the wrong place for this sort of thing :D

Pascal

slow_honda;26051 wrote: What??? Wanted motorcycle man with lots of tattoos to share long walks on the track....

This is the wrong place for this sort of thing :D
Dave, as always - very helpful :)

tbonehedge

It took two days before someone busted on him for this post? Damn, I must be slipping in my old age. So what kind of tatoo are you looking for? I'm thinking those massive guns could fit the pistons from the YSR50...... maybe ;)

Pascal

tbonehedge;26129 wrote: It took two days before someone busted on him for this post? Damn, I must be slipping in my old age. So what kind of tatoo are you looking for? I'm thinking those massive guns could fit the pistons from the YSR50...... maybe ;)
I'm not sure the YSR50 pistons would fit on these monsters :) asshat!

PJZOCC624

can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread.... there are so many responses that seem worthy of beating you with....

You're not thinking of a tatoo of yourself on yourself, are you???

(I'll find a good headshot of myself that you can take to the tatoo parlor.... I know that's what you're looking for)

Pascal

Man, that's some extreme stuff! I was thnking of a portrait of PJ, guy said your head would never fit :)