Looking for share/space to NJMP this Friday 8/7 from NYC?

tonypnyc

Anyone have room or looking for a share going to njmp this thurs night/friday morning from NYC or surrounding area?

Thx
Tony

tonypnyc

Sounds encouraging and first bit of good news i've come across yet. Would that be for bike + me or just bike? Are you coming back on Sat? thx.

My other options are looking pretty slim and expensive. Basically looked at every cargo van/truck rental company in ny including penske, budget, enterprise, zipcar, CC's you name it. And with the additional mileage, gas, and motel this is starting to add up quickly. Also seems i would have to rent the truck for 2 days min as most of these places close to early for me to get back in time. :doh:

Anyone have any other inexpensive ideas :idea:

toptaz1000rr

enterprise is unlimited miles, quality inn right off the main road like 300 ft from the 'wawa' everyone goes to is 69/night... clean .. free wireless

im tryingto go .. but dont rely on me incase it falls through
like i said i wont know til wed (i know its late.. but bills come before track time, sad as it is to admit it)

tonypnyc

toptaz1000rr;73933 wrote: enterprise is unlimited miles
Is that for business rentals or special locations? I just checked again and their site says you get a total of 150 miles free and will be charged 0.25 for each additional mile for the entire rental.

toptaz1000rr;73933 wrote:
im tryingto go .. but dont rely on me incase it falls through
like i said i wont know til wed (i know its late.. but bills come before track time, sad as it is to admit it)
No worries.

rbryan

I am in the same situation, trying to figure out how to get there for this weekend. Would possibly be interested in splitting costs to rent a van or pitching in for another vehicle. email me as it is getting close - rbryan@gmail.com

thanks

Fastguy

tonypnyc;73932 wrote:
Anyone have any other inexpensive ideas :idea:
Have you guys thought about sleeping in the rented van? That's a savings of $50-$100. Its a matter of how bad do ya really wanna ride? So ya gotta ask yourself, do I wanna ride that bad? :cool:

I know I do!

Hope to see ya out there, stop by for a cold one Saturday night. Blue Jeep Cherokee, I'll leave the light on for ya.