Looking forward to first track day

Hey everyone,

I just signed up for the first track day at PittRace on 8/20. I can't wait! I plan to be renting leather suit from N2, I have gloves but I am looking for some track worthy boots in size 10 that I could rent/borrow for the event. Does anyone have a spare pair or any advice on getting my hands on some?

Mike

tdelegram

Control Rider
Mike, no boots here but if you need any help or have questions I'll be there, look for the ktm easy up and ktm bikes near the hot pit entrance. Cycle gear in Allison park on rt 8 has low cost boots but it's safety gear so you'll have to decide what your feet are worth. Finally, feel free to post up your questions here.

Tom

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Hey everyone,

I just signed up for the first track day at PittRace on 8/20. I can't wait! I plan to be renting leather suit from N2, I have gloves but I am looking for some track worthy boots in size 10 that I could rent/borrow for the event. Does anyone have a spare pair or any advice on getting my hands on some?

Mike
I'm planning on being there as well. I have a spare set that are a size 10 1/2
If you're interested hit me up closer to the date so I'll can remember to make sure they're in the trailer.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome. First time to Pitt or first time ever? Either way you'll be amazed at the quality of this track. It's quickly becoming a favorite. Motoamerica is going to be there the next week too!