Lost my tail...

ZX10RRob

Anyone see a black undertail fly off the back of an all black 2008 ZX10R in the B class at CMP last Saturday? My appologies...

Running straight black duct tape for the undertail. Anyone forrsee any problems/tech failure with that? All wires were duct taped back in the subframe so they're not exposed. Just dont wanna fail tech for it. :-/

See you at VIR in a month!

Juggler

I saw it, but it looked like an oil-cooler guard. If we're talking about the same piece of plastic, I dodged it on the straight between T7 and T8. I saw a number of bikes without undertails, so I don't imagine you would fail tech.

WERAYZFR6

I lost a knee puck Sat. The track marshalls let me walk the track @ lunch. I picked up a black piece of body work that looked triangular shaped ( undertail maybe ) . I turned it into the track marshall at the emergency shed right there at the start line. Might be what you are looking for?

Gwarusee

Ha, I remember seeing it! You will be fine with no undertail, as long as no wires are dangling out, I belive.

ZX10RRob

Haha. That must be it. It was triangular in shape. I'm sure they get so many random parts its in some junk pile somewhere. Oh well, duct tape it is!