Lots of stuff for sale...

JonGu

OK, here is my list of things I need to get rid of soon. Everything has to be gone before around the middle of August.

Everything is in St. Louis Missouri. I'll help with shipping or delivery as necessary. Make offer on anything if the price doesn't seem reasonable.

8x16 Trailer Fully finished interior with cabinets and 2 NiceRaxx. Ramp door, brakes, full electrical outlets. Will throw in a portable air conditioning unit with it. Does have a bit of damage in the front, nothing major. $4500 Pictures to come.

2007 Toyota Tundra Pickup Truck, Double Cab V8 SR5 2WD, Red 60k or so Miles. Towing package capable of 10,000lb. Freaking awesome truck with a plastic bedliner, mostly good condition except some bastards keyed the rear driver side door... and a few really minor dents and nicks associated with a 3 year old car. Pictures to come. New tires about 15k miles ago if I remember correctly. Do I hear 16.5K?

Brand New never worn Arai Corsair V "Dani" Helmet Large: Date 09/2008. $899 MSRP - $550 shipped.

Bike Stands - Prefer not to ship since these would be really awkward to pack:

2x Pitbull Rear Stands $75 ea - one left
1x Pitbull Newfront lift (lifts from the triples) $100 - tentatively sold
1x Really cheap no name brand that lifts from under the forks $25

Kinda ugly since I stupidly used them as a paint stand when I painted my bodywork once...

Starlane Athon GPS-R lap timer
and GPS mapping software... basically the coolest thing ever.
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Starlane_Athon_GPS_R_Lap_Timer_Tachometer_Shift_Light_Track_Mapping--636796.html

Anyone want to make an offer? Paid $725 for it end of 2008, great condition. Seriously this is awesome kit...

XT Racing Mini Ultra Lap Timer Reciever Only
$50 - sold

2 suit hangers with built in fans
(keeps your shit dry) - $20 each - sold

Tires
- make offers on any thing, I'm really not up to date on current tire pricing anymore.

NEW:

Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 190 Green X2
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120 Green X1

Older style Dragon Supercorsa Pro set of 120/160 Greens

Bridgestone Battlax BT002 120 Type 4

USED:

Lots of assorted takeoffs, mostly Diablo Supercorsa 120 fronts and 160 or 190 rears. I usually ride on greens.

Used set of 120/160 rains, I think bridgestone

Used set of 120/180 rains, Pirelli (used like once I believe)

A lot more stuff coming after I take more inventory of the stuff in my trailer

Damnit, looking at this list makes me want to cry....

Fastguy

Ive heard wrapping the stands in Saran wrap or some other heavy duty plastic saves on shipping due to not having the bulky box. You might wanna give that a try.

JonGu

I believe the trailer is a Cargomate Econo Hauler, 2006. Pics of the interior coming tomorrow. Really not sure if it is steel or alum though, pretty sure it is steel. It's pretty heavy.

Here's a shot of truck+trailer attached.

JonGu

Sorry guys, lap timer sold to one of my local St. Louis friends. 1 set of pitul front and rear seems to be sold too.

JonGu

Newly added: Used Honda EU2000i Generator for sale. Works fine, but the plastic took a hit and it's cracked (Does not affect operation in any way. I didn't tie the rear of my bike and it hopped and the swingarm spool landed on the generator and cracked the plastic on the cover.) $675 OBO - Not gonna be able to ship this due to the fluids and gas and stuff inside.

DSCN0131.JPG

JonGu

DSCN0122.JPG

Also willing to deliver within 5 hours of St. Louis with downpayment. Notice all the interior finishes: Cabinets on top, cabinets on bottom & door, door shelves and table, 2x Condor chocks (included), etrack, tiedown loops, suit rack, 2 sets of niceraxx included, another storage shelf in the middle. Full lighting kit and electronics. Beautiful trailer, just make sure you have enough truck to tow it. Requires 2 & 5/16th tow ball.

As mentioned before, will throw in a portable stand-up Air conditioning unit with it.