MA Tire brands and prices

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
We will be giving $50 NESBA credits for purchases of all Continental and Michelin Power One products. See us at the event for details. Also ask us about our discounts for bulk purchases(not applicable for Dunlop products).

We will also match any price from any vendor. Please bring your receipt or advertised price and we will discount your tire purchase $10 a tire.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Awesome, thanks Collin! Will you be able to get the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa in the 180/55 rear also? I may try the 180/60 at some point later in the season....

I don't see the Diablo Rosso Corsa or the Dunlop Q2, can you get those as well, or just what's on your list?

Thanks!!!

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
Hawaiif4i;236035 wrote: For Diablo Super CorsaPRO's will all compounds be available? are these prices with mounting?
Thanks
All are SC2. I can get SC2 and SC1 in the fronts only, but currently carry only SC2's.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ShagMoto;236037 wrote: All are SC2. I can get SC2 and SC1 in the fronts only, but currently carry only SC2's.
If the "diablo" supercorsa pro you're referring to is the Dragon Supercorsa Pro , correct, the rear is only available in SC2. Never seen it available in SC1, only the front.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
For years now I've been trying to think of a pirelli questions Judy can't answer, still....no luck. :dunno:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hahaha, Pirelli's names are sooo confusing. I think I finally figured it out after using them for the past 5 years.

fitz

HondaGalToo;236051 wrote: Hahaha, Pirelli's names are sooo confusing.
I've given up trying to understand. I use the Pro slick which is a trackday tire, but the Pros use the non-pro slick.

Tire cos should just use colors, everyone understands colors, green. blue, then purple, with levels, and bonuses.

A Pirelli purple, lvl 70 with +5 side grip and -10 longevity

fitz

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
Currently, we are only trackside. We will post when the website is up and running. Also, the phone number is on the attachment. 610-463-8320 - Collin

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ShagMoto;237093 wrote: Currently, we are only trackside. We will post when the website is up and running. Also, the phone number is on the attachment. 610-463-8320 - Collin
But, it would be best to call, tell you what we'd like and at which event we'll pick it up at so you'll have it at that event? Then pay you at the event?

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Anyone know how much Colin is charging to mount/balance tires trackside? These would be tires not bought from the NESBA trailer since I already have them, will just be bringing them with me.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I know this is far reaching and I'm 98% sure I know the answer, but what the heck...

Can we use credits to buy tires?