magnesium rims honda

toptaz1000rr

marvic penta magnesium rims
400 miles on them
WITH tires that have 400 miles on them as wel
not a scracth or chip at all

pics coming in the morning ...

off of my 2007 repsol (front rim is honda repsol red, rear rim is honda repsol orange)

toptaz1000rr

IMG_4076-1.jpg

IMG_4075-1.jpg

toptaz1000rr

they are off of a 2007 cbr 1000rr so they will for sure fit 2004-2007
i have been told that they will fit cbr600rr's... and rc51's with correct spacers
i cant say for sure..
i CAN say for sure 04-07's

ill also be selling a 2007 repsol with 2200 miles
right now she has a full ti arata with carbon can ... arata rear sets... pc3... rear brembo caliper with ladybird underslung .. and stainless lines
she can be sold with the marvic penta mag rims... and also with an ohlins shock
depending on what you are looking to spend i can add or remove (and return more to stock)

borislav

Control Rider
toptaz1000rr;219446 wrote: they are off of a 2007 cbr 1000rr so they will for sure fit 2004-2007
i have been told that they will fit cbr600rr's... and rc51's with correct spacers
i cant say for sure..
i CAN say for sure 04-07's

ill also be selling a 2007 repsol with 2200 miles
right now she has a full ti arata with carbon can ... arata rear sets... pc3... rear brembo caliper with ladybird underslung .. and stainless lines
she can be sold with the marvic penta mag rims... and also with an ohlins shock
depending on what you are looking to spend i can add or remove (and return more to stock)
I was thinking about would they work on '06 750!
Thanks for info anyway,I gues with out part number you can't be sure!

toptaz1000rr

i know ... and thank you
your reply just seemed like if i had the exact part # possibly it could work on your zuki..

clipons i have would work as long as your fork tubes are 50mm

timmgold

I have a Marvic Penta rear on my SV Superbike. It's super light and has proven to be very durable in endurance racing. GLWS!

toptaz1000rr

timmgold;225638 wrote: I have a Marvic Penta rear on my SV Superbike. It's super light and has proven to be very durable in endurance racing. GLWS!
thank you
they are taking up space in my garage .. 400 miles on them

any one interested

toptaz1000rr

pending sale... WOW someone just got a SICK SICK deal on a like new set of 400 mile megnesium rims... cant believe i said yes to the offer..

still have FULL ti arata system, gilles clip ons, ohlins rear shock and bremb rear caliper and underslung bracket
also arata rearsets fully adjustable
any REASONABLE OFFERS???