main NESBA site....

...typed the nesba info into the address bar and DecalGirl comes up...WTF ?? Logged into the forum, went to the home page, tried to get into my account that way and it tells me that the security certificate has issues. Just me having these issues or is something up ??

D-Swens

I was going to post up to, but same thing happens.

Using google chrome on a Macbook pro, if that helps anyone diagnose...

Its a pain in the ass though. I type NESBA.COM in my address bar, and Decal girl comes up, no matter what I do.

I have to do a google search to get here now...

denbsteph

I had that same shit happen on my I-Mac and I'm using Google Chrome as well. Safari has gone to shit, can't access anything using Apple's web browser. It appears to be working well now. JRA and DJ must be re-directing our browsers to their side job web sites LOL!!!

vice

Did they really find it necessary to buy nesba.com? or is this some kind of weird mistake?

when typing nesba.com in address bar it brings up decal girl, when googling nesba.com it takes me to the correct website... weird.

Gorecki

They're on the same host (ryan's involved with both), I would guess decalgirl.com is the default on the host and it's falling through into it because there isn't a host or dns mapping to nesba.com directly.

Just remember the www. part and you'll be fine until he can fix it.

RyanITV

Admin
Long story, short explanation:

The call to switch to the new public site (forthcoming) coincided with the end of the hosting contract with another company which coincided with Sandy aimed at me in Southern Delaware. As a temporary measure, Sam and I moved the NESBA site to the DecalGirl servers to ride out the storm, until I was sure I'd not be under water or without power.

Ryan