Main the 21st

DMeredith

Greetings All! Yes, will be there on the 22nd! Hoping to meet some of you!
Not a track guy, have only been to 1 other track day. Wanting to get out and work on some skills for the season.
Will be on my Multistrada. Any other Ducs??
Getting excited for the day!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Oh, you poor orange flavored "dirt" guys.

Real men learned on chrome moly down tube frame twin rear shock 2 strokes like TM125s and RM250s, and then moved on to CR500s and KX500s :)

tdelegram

Control Rider
Oh, you poor orange flavored "dirt" guys.

Real men learned on chrome moly down tube frame twin rear shock 2 strokes like TM125s and RM250s, and then moved on to CR500s and KX500s :)

At your age Bill I would have guessed a 1hp quarter-horse or Tennessee walker?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I see you drank the orange kool aid too...
I can't imagine a 450 or 300 2t.
This 250F has enough to send me into the bush on occasion.

Been drinking the kool aid for years. Had a 03 525EXC years back. That thing was an absolute monster that would power wheelie in 5th. Loved it.

The 300 isn't all that nasty to be honest. It's really refined with no hard hit like a MX 2t. Granted, since KTM's are awesome, you can swap power valve springs in literally about 30 seconds that help adjust how soft/hard the power hits. The 300's have a shit ton of low end grunt, more than the 350's they make. It'll idle like a tractor in single track all day long. Make no mistake, you twist the throttle and there's no waiting, it hauls ass. Took a long time to get adjusted to how quickly it reacts. You can go from chugging along in a higher gear to snapping the throttle open and wheeling over a log in a fraction of a second.

Damn just thinking about it makes me want to go ride it. :D

buzz-06

In for both days...be my first time on a race bike since August of 2015, so for this weekend I'll be the rolling chicane in I group

prplppleatr239

I'll be there Thursday night for both days.

How is the power handled there? Do I need to call in advance to reserve a spot, or can you just get it at the gate?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I'll be there Thursday night for both days.

How is the power handled there? Do I need to call in advance to reserve a spot, or can you just get it at the gate?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Go in to the paddock and pick your spot. Find a power box close to your spot and make note of the number on it. Go back up to the gate, pay $30 and they give you the key for the lock. Return the key and the lock when you leave and they will give you $10 back.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm in for Saturday.

Cannot take my Crew Chief out of school Friday. He's got gym that day. And he loves him some gym class. ;-)

Motofun352

Control Rider
What's the scoop on the air fence? I can be there early if they let me in to help set it up...in the past they held us until 5 or 6.