Marchessini wheels Forged Aluminum R6

Ruhe52

Should fit 2003-2011

Black in great condition will post pics when I get home. This is for wheels only. No rotors, the bike they are attached to is for sale but not in this deal for $2K

$2,000 plus shipping or can deliver to SE events.

Interested in cash but will entertain interesting offers.No low ballers. No Cal you cannot pay me with Chris, DZum pimping out Chuckie will not constitute payment. :D

Ruhe52

DSC_0013.jpg

Best I can do right now for a pic.

Ruhe52

$2400 with rotors or make a reasonable offer. These are 17s easy to find tires for them.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Ruhe52

Also has Ti hardware

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Ruhe52

Just to be clear so there is no misunderstanding there will be no tires on these rims.
I know this forum well.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

www.swettwarriors.org

Hunter S. Thompson

asdfjklm

I want the rims really badly man, but after discussion with the head of war and finance dept (read my wife) I'm not gonna be able to pull the trigger on them.

GLWS bro, wish I could take them from you.

asdfjklm

I just bought a $1900 suspension for my R1, I have tested the will she leave me button already. If I push it too many times, bad things will happen. Haha

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
asdfjklm;268776 wrote: I just bought a $1900 suspension for my R1, I have tested the will she leave me button already. If I push it too many times, bad things will happen. Haha
You won't miss her. Trust me.

Ruhe52

Jesus guys leave the dude alone he can't do the wheels right now.

By the way.......

I just sent the rotors to be bead blasted and have polished up the wheels. Don't suppose you would want to see a pic right now would ya????????

True love endures many hardships. She'll get over it. After 20+ years of marriage I know one honest truth about it.

You will make her madder at you at some point in the future. You might as well start setting the bar high.

but if your not interested.....then......just tell me to shut up. When you think of it though they are quite economical when you look at it this way. Consider this. The internet is full of impulse buys every day that are surely no bargain.
Also it is a "Will she leave me fuse" you are not even watching right gauge. Alls good you deserve these wheels.:D