Maryland check-in

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I normally run around in So. AA into Charles & Calvert. The roads are nicer there. Now that I've put a couple of track days behind me the roads have lost thier appeal. Doing NJ again Nov 1st & 2nd.

MHR Speedy

Slow Steve;17112 wrote: I normally run around in So. AA into Charles & Calvert. The roads are nicer there. Now that I've put a couple of track days behind me the roads have lost thier appeal. Doing NJ again Nov 1st & 2nd.

:agree:
I just did those roads yesterday... definitely some good stuff back there.

I'm gonna have to sell a pint or so of B negative but I'm gonna make NJMP in Nov also. I've never been, but it looks like a blast! :wow:

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I was just there on the 15th. Hadn't put a knee down until then. Oh what fun! I'm signed up for both days.

jfeagin

Hey folks, I'm up in Hagerstown. Just a short hour north of Summit. Not close to anything else. At all.:rolleyes:

wsuduc

jfeagin;17125 wrote: Hey folks, I'm up in Hagerstown. Just a short hour north of Summit. Not close to anything else. At all.:rolleyes:
Add nother Hagerstown boy here! Nothing but country roads and I only have track bike! bummer

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I'm heading across bridge to Annapolis tonight to get a cup of coffee or a slice of Mangia pizza. Should be there around 7:30 or so.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I'm meeting a friend, Greg, that does nesba track days with me. Probably just tell fish stories all night.

HKB3

Slow Steve;17408 wrote: I'm meeting a friend, Greg, that does nesba track days with me. Probably just tell fish stories all night.
Were you on your bike at Summit Point(9/21) on sunday for the WERA races?