MASSIVE like new parts for sale all less then 500 miles

toptaz1000rr

brembo calipers front (monoblocks) 34/34 4 pad calipers... SALE PENDING
brembo rear (rear has underswung relocator) 700 shipped
ohlins forks with gold Titanium Nitride coated fork tube, which is slicker and stronger...and more expensive. 1750 shipped
ohlins shock 900 shipped
brembo brake master 300 shipped complete bolt your lines to them and fill with fluid
giles clip ons 100
gpr damper 285
full arata exhust titanium with carbon can 1200 shipped
fully adjustable arata rearsets 475
marvic front and rear rims front is red rear is orange as they came off my repsol.. for 1800 (i can have pc color changed if you would like)
bmc race filters 85
powercommander fully mapped 275 shipped (or 1400 for exhaust and pc together)

toptaz1000rr

brembo rear (rear has underswung relocator) 850
ohlins forks with gold Titanium Nitride coated fork tube, which is slicker and stronger...and more expensive. 2100
ohlins shock 1000
giles clip ons 100
full arata exhust titanium with carbon can 1200
fully adjustable arata rearsets 475
marvic front and rear rims front is red rear is orange as they came off my repsol.. for 2000 ill pc any color you want
bmc race filters 95
powercommander fully mapped 300

snikwad

bought the brembo clutch. the thing is pristine. If it wasnt for small amounts of fluid still draining i'd be hard pressed to tell it was used.
true story.

toptaz1000rr

thank you ...
its not brake fluid .. i flushed the master... brake fluid is one of thoes liquids thats corrosive if you leave it on something ...
i flushed it with brake cleaner so thats either humidity or brake cleaner...
u have a super clean inand out master lol

trick when you are installing... once you are done... splash water near the fittings or where ever you bleed...
plain water will nutralize brake fluid so it wont eat away at paint or anything else

if you still have ur 1krr ... shock still avail full arata ti exhaust ... rearsets.. clip ons... marvic penta rims... all CLEANER then the master if you can believe it

snikwad

hhahha, i still have it, but i may be selling it when i get back. the brembo goodies are staying with me if it sells tho. :)
R6 got me sprung, RR feels heavy as hell now.

toptaz1000rr

brembo rear (rear has underswung relocator) 385 plus shipping
ohlins shock 825 plus shipping
giles clip ons 100 shipped
full arata exhust titanium with carbon can 1200 shipped
fully adjustable arata rearsets 385 plus shipping
marvic front and rear rims front is red rear is orange as they came off my repsol.. for 2000 ill pc any color you want (make reasonable offer)
powercommander fully mapped 280 shipped