may 16/ 17 NJMP

meowculpa

hello,
this goes out to anyone, in and around Lebanon PA, who plans to attend the trackdays on may 16 & 17 and has space in their transport set up for an extra person+ bike/basic gear and is willing to accomodate - i'd be grateful for any help that gets me to the track and back. [i know i'm a beginner, but i promise not to bug you..lol ]

shall certainly share the expenditure incurred in the trip, be it fuel/ hotel etc..
if planning to camp at the site - that's perfectly allright too.

please pm me if anyone's interested. am headed to Beaver tomorrow for the weekend trackday sessions with a couple of CRs and should be back on sunday night. so I'll return your pms on monday if i can't do so tomorrow.. if there isn't sufficient interest, i'll probably end up cancelling my events on the said dates.. [ all you beginners on the waiting list - watch this space with bated breath..:D]

as far as schedule is concerned, i am unable to leave the hosp before 6 pm on friday [may 15th] and so we can leave only after 6.15pm or so.. there's also the fact that i've to report back to work on monday morning too.. lol

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Well if you write me a prescription for some happy pills I may be able to help. :D

I'll talk to you at Beav I'll be out there as well

meowculpa

lemondrop;51810 wrote: you dont have the swine flu, do you??ha h.. not yet, Jon. not yet.. lol
mayb i'll get a timely one to help attend a future track day..:D

slow_honda;51827 wrote:
Well if you write me a prescription for some happy pills I may be able to help. :D

I'll talk to you at Beav I'll be out there as well
happy pills ..what are they?:p [psst- deal !! ] you can have some of my narc stash too.[painfully preserved from a prior crash/ carefully swindled from unsuspecting patients :D] .
talk to you at beav, Dave.. till laters.