May 4 NJMP Thunderbolt?

Pseudolus

I just saw the e-mail about the early discount ending this Friday! I'm now all registered and I love the feature where you automatically see what "buddies" are signed up as well!

Hopefully more "buddies" are planning to come!!!!! I understand Mr. Sanders got scared of the Beamer boys and is trying to lay low for a while but I'll be using the day to get the cob webs out so if you see him, let him know everything will be alright!:D

8 months only riding a motorcycle once. I'm TERRIFIED but SO EXCITED TO SEE FAM! And I'll be debuting my Christmas present from my brother, courtesy of Andrew Swenson AKA the GENIUS!!!!!

Helmet for web.jpg

COME ON MR. SANDERS!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Hmmm... well I don't want your head to swell and not be able to fit in that pretty new helmet. I may need to stop by and keep you in check :D

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I just saw the e-mail about the early discount ending this Friday! I'm now all registered and I love the feature where you automatically see what "buddies" are signed up as well!

Hopefully more "buddies" are planning to come!!!!! I understand Mr. Sanders got scared of the Beamer boys and is trying to lay low for a while but I'll be using the day to get the cob webs out so if you see him, let him know everything will be alright!:D

8 months only riding a motorcycle once. I'm TERRIFIED but SO EXCITED TO SEE FAM! And I'll be debuting my Christmas present from my brother, courtesy of Andrew Swenson AKA the GENIUS!!!!!

View attachment 1659

COME ON MR. SANDERS!
I'm in, hoping your brother will be there. I have some redemption in mind for him stemming from February's outing.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Piece of advice, you shouldn't leave that helmet unattended, it might somehow end up in my trailer ;-)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'm with Fahdee, the first day of the season can be quite intimidating, I don't know why that is and it's hard to explain but I'm always super nervous.

Pseudolus

Piece of advice, you shouldn't leave that helmet unattended, it might somehow end up in my trailer ;-)
LMAO!!!! You haven't even seen the details on the back! You can ask Dave what it looks like from that viewpoint at the end of the day......:D

Obviously I'm doing anything I can to get him out there! Probably need to rethink this strategy.....