MCRA - Putnam April 21, 22

some guy #2

Figured we could get the NESBA roll call started up.

Signed up for both AM GT races but not sure if I'm doing both TD's or just one.

We usually pit right in front of the bathrooms but with the new garage I don't know if that's still a good spot.

Post up if you're coming so we can all pit together and share the jaded NESBA love :)

nk140

I am in for both AM GT races and TD on Saturday. I might do the Sunday track day since I will need to dust off some rust.

j_fuggin_t

license class on saturday, & track day sunday, we'll see how the tires fair on the race part of it, though thats a most likely :D

cooker1

I effed myself got in the race class on sat but missed out on sunday TD wish I had not spent extra money for the class but am gonna use to my advantage and get more tracktime in with different Orgs !

tittys04

You will have to get past me first... I may not be the fastest guy out there, but I was damn sure the fastest to register... Startin up front bishes.

some guy #2

^I know I didn't register very early so I can only hope that I'm not dead last. I almost feel bad for you guys when I get past you all by T5. Almost :D

tittys04

I tell you what... I'll be sure to slow down at about t3 on the cool down lap so you can catch up by T5. :D

nk140

tittys04;237429 wrote: I tell you what... I'll be sure to slow down at about t3 on the cool down lap so you can catch up by T5. :D
You will be waving to him on the cool down lap because he will be stuck at the Turn 5 corner worker station because he ran out of gas. :haha:

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;237422 wrote: Y'all should have just paypal'd your race money to me since I'm going to win both days :)

PM for paypal addy :D :p :eek:
you still on that cheater liter?? maybe nk & myself will just block you the entire race LOL

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;237426 wrote: ^I know I didn't register very early so I can only hope that I'm not dead last. I almost feel bad for you guys when I get past you all by T5. Almost :D
i'll be starting dead last, no license yet, so i can't sign up LOL

some guy #2

nk140;237431 wrote: You will be waving to him on the cool down lap because he will be stuck at the Turn 5 corner worker station because he ran out of gas. :haha:
If only that race was on video!!!