MCRA - Putnam Park - Sep 8 - 9

some guy #2

A couple of weeks away so sign up now for the best grid positions! I know I'm looking forward to good times and great racing!

cooker1

I'm in even after my crash at Gateway bike is back together me not so much but healin up pretty good just hurts to cough and reach up !

steve p

Damnit, Every time there is an event at Putnam this year I'm racing somewhere. Not happy about not getting any Putnam in this year at all.

cooker1

Are you and Tea in the points running ? If not come out and race with us just gotta buy a membership for $25 and a TD $125 I think but races have cash payouts and plaques for $65 entrance fee !

steve p

Yeah Dave, Both at the front in points so we have to go. Believe me, I would much rather hit Putnam than Nelson Ledges. The fact that they are still allowed to hold events at Nelson amazes me.

cooker1

Well good luck to you 2 I am also up front in the points will definately have 2nd place this year gonna try a little CCS next year !

dlockhart5x

steve p;251365 wrote: Yeah Dave, Both at the front in points so we have to go. Believe me, I would much rather hit Putnam than Nelson Ledges. The fact that they are still allowed to hold events at Nelson amazes me.
Nelson rocks or it looks like rocks or something like that.
I love that place.

Talk about flow!

A decent fast guy will average over 100mph a lap. :wow:

It is a fast track.

j_fuggin_t

may come down for possibly both days, depends on how the bike goes together tonight & the weather. & what the hell, garages are $100 per day?

j_fuggin_t

If I do both days I may do a race but I'd have to buy memberships etc.. I'll be on stock forks that aren't set up for me at all and TSE won't be there so who knows if I'll do anything at all besides murder a tire :-/

some guy #2

I thought you did the sportsman race earlier this year? Doesn't that include the membership? I'll keep an eye out for you when I get down there.

BillFred

some guy #2;253606 wrote: Racing or just the TD? I'm gonna need some competition besides Bill aka look at how bright my bike is :D :D
Will you let me win again :D

I'll be there for both days (TD and noon races). Should be fun. We could have some good Novice battles going. No Pirellis for me this time, I mounting up a new set of N-tecs (no excuses for me).

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;253612 wrote: I thought you did the sportsman race earlier this year? Doesn't that include the membership? I'll keep an eye out for you when I get down there.
I don't know that for sure. Guess i didn't pay much attention.

some guy #2

Better have cash or check to buy Dunlop at MCRA. The Dunlop vendor does not have a CC machine but he said he can maybe call them in while at the track. I'd pre-pay with RTS if you can.