MCRA - Putnam Park - Sep 8 - 9

cooker1

I am out everyone not quite healed up yet but definately a lot better ribs finally quit clicking and only a little discomfort ! I am gonna heal up and rest then hit HPT at the end of the month !

some guy #2

Well besides my bike crapping out and jumping the start on Sat. the weekend went pretty well :)

Way more respect for 600 riders after my training. Not that I didn't have any before but if they only had a little more motor :p

nk140

j_fuggin_t;254137 wrote: ^^ quit being lazy with the 1000 get a 600 and have some fun :D
He was railing on my Honda in the afternoon after he got the hang of it. I could barely stay with him.

j_fuggin_t

nk140;254138 wrote: He was railing on my Honda in the afternoon after he got the hang of it. I could barely stay with him.
good to hear!! this weekend just wasn't my weekend, though the last two sessions everything started to click but i destroyed a front tire in the process LOL. the stock forks just aren't that great, i'm sure they could be ok with a little bit of work but i'm sending them off to get ohlins equipped :D

nk140

j_fuggin_t;254143 wrote: good to hear!! this weekend just wasn't my weekend, though the last two sessions everything started to click but i destroyed a front tire in the process LOL. the stock forks just aren't that great, i'm sure they could be ok with a little bit of work but i'm sending them off to get ohlins equipped :D
Definitely not my weekend either. The BPF are definitely a different feeling compared to what I am use to. A new shock will be the first thing I order though besides gearing. 17s in only my 4th session on the new bike. Still 2 seconds off my consistent times on my 600rr though.

j_fuggin_t

nk140;254144 wrote: Definitely not my weekend either. The BPF are definitely a different feeling compared to what I am use to. A new shock will be the first thing I order though besides gearing. 17s in only my 4th session on the new bike. Still 2 seconds off my consistent times on my 600rr though.
yea i picked the wrong time to put new gearing, new chassis, stock forks etc.. on.. i wanted to race on sunday but just wasn't feeling it at all.

nk140

j_fuggin_t;254147 wrote: yea i picked the wrong time to put new gearing, new chassis, stock forks etc.. on.. i wanted to race on sunday but just wasn't feeling it at all.
If not feeling it, it was a good idea not to. I shouldn't have raced but I am not all there upstairs sometimes.:notsure:

nk140

some guy #2;254146 wrote: Might what to get that damper re-valved why your at it :cool:
oh yeah. Biggest tank slapper of my life. Worst than the one at Road Atlanta on the 954.