Meet and Greet April 6th Saturday Night at VIR?

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
Absolutely IN, I do believe that this event will without a doubt be a blast! Missed this weekend last year so count us in! Gotta get me some track time NOW! For Saturday evening I'm sure it'll all come together, always does with the SE NESBA Family! :)

I may be slightly quiet in the evenings, I quit drinking ,,,,,,,,,

:haha:

MUCH!:D

matt2212

Aug 17, 2010
Irish01;268069 wrote: Absolutely IN, I do believe that this event will without a doubt be a blast! Missed this weekend last year so count us in! Gotta get me some track time NOW! For Saturday evening I'm sure it'll all come together, always does with the SE NESBA Family! :)

I may be slightly quiet in the evenings, I quit drinking ,,,,,,,,,

:haha:

MUCH!:D
So I should leave this at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonbeam

Feb 21, 2009
oh shit track day guess I'd better sign up:notsure: think i'll bring the doo doo with me. Stand by there will be passing around the out side . Just saying :eek::eek:

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
moonbeam;268096 wrote: oh shit track day guess I'd better sign up:notsure: think i'll bring the doo doo with me. Stand by there will be passing around the out side . Just saying :eek::eek:
Outside Inside Alllll sides with the Doo in the house ! :D

matt2212;268101 wrote:
Thanks buddy the paint is nice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah PAINT, damn fingers can't talk right :)

VAbeachspeedy

Jun 7, 2012
Count me in. I'll bring something. Hmmm commercial deep fryer??? Yeah that sounds about right...50lbs of chicken wings outta be enough. This is if I have enough room. I'll have to look into borrowing a trailer.

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
VAbeachspeedy;268136 wrote: Count me in. I'll bring something. Hmmm commercial deep fryer??? Yeah that sounds about right...50lbs of chicken wings outta be enough. This is if I have enough room. I'll have to look into borrowing a trailer.
Don't tease us, do what you say and mean it!! :D

If you are gonna bring that type of fryer like you say you are, we need someone to bring some gizzards and necks :idea:

How about some Talipia or Catfish!!! :eek: :)

matt2212

Aug 17, 2010
VAbeachspeedy;268136 wrote: Count me in. I'll bring something. Hmmm commercial deep fryer??? Yeah that sounds about right...50lbs of chicken wings outta be enough. This is if I have enough room. I'll have to look into borrowing a trailer.
I will be going through Chesapeake on Friday night with plenty of room in the trailer.... Just saying

VAbeachspeedy

Jun 7, 2012
Alright, then its set. I'll bring the fryer. I'd be glad to contribute to the get-together. I'll have to bring some rockfish too.
So I'm in for chicken wings and probably some rockfish or some fish to fry. As for anyone else, feel free to bring whatever yall please. Frog legs, lumpia, gizzards...its all welcome. Double basket commercial fryer.

asmooth600rr

Jun 4, 2009
moonbeam;268096 wrote: oh shit track day guess I'd better sign up:notsure: think i'll bring the doo doo with me. Stand by there will be passing around the out side . Just saying :eek::eek:
Dang did you not get the memo TRACK DAY!! VIR 3 DAYS that's a week long ride for old farts. And no morning sickness either :).

Pal

HT

moonbeam

Feb 21, 2009
asmooth600rr;268234 wrote: Dang did you not get the memo TRACK DAY!! VIR 3 DAYS that's a week long ride for old farts. And no morning sickness either :).

Pal

HT
I thought you had moved to New York . Hope too see you at the track .

mjkuhno

Apr 11, 2011
vice;268266 wrote: Will we be able to walk the track?
I'd be interested in this as well - as this is my first time on South and first track day of 2013.

BTW - will most likely be bringing sausage and peppers (and rolls) for the Saturday night festivities. Looking forward to it!

:)

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
asmooth600rr;268269 wrote: You can walk the track anytime after the end of a day, such as Friday or saturday evening.
I think what Vice means, at least I have taken it this way, to have someone like Cal, Dunham, Upnadam, etc, etc, etc, walk the track with us to show us the proper race lines. The fish hook can be quite slick if you get on the outer part of the race line. :D

JRA did that last year and what a difference that made. :D

Approaching the oak tree is critical as well to get that drive out of the corner, but how you attack it is what counts. :D

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
mjkuhno;268268 wrote: I'd be interested in this as well - as this is my first time on South and first track day of 2013.

BTW - will most likely be bringing sausage and peppers (and rolls) for the Saturday night festivities. Looking forward to it!

:)

Sausage and peppers................... oh ya!!!!!! :D