Meet and Greet at NCbike

Kruizen

Control Rider
John hang out and run summit. Ncbike is nice(once) might go again if I'm trying to dial in geometry on the bike next year.

Never ride for the bump, you'll only end up on your ass, ride for fun and improvement.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Kruizen;287136 wrote: John hang out and run summit. Ncbike is nice(once) might go again if I'm trying to dial in geometry on the bike next year.

Never ride for the bump, you'll only end up on your ass, ride for fun and improvement.
So you racing Sunday then staying for Monday?

Anyone know if it's going to be another Coleman combined with NESBA day?

What about the weekend after that (Sunday 29th/30th)? It shows up when you log into your account, but can't register for the days?

I got a track newbie friend that's wanting to try out Jefferson the same day as WERA's race. If I get him to go, I might bail on WERA and run Jefferson instead. I have no idea.

First world problems. :wow:

Kruizen

Control Rider
Yeah going up Saturday to watch the solos, racing Sunday, riding nesba Monday. Brining a B rider myself to ride Monday.

Asked the office if it was a Coleman day and they responded that it was not a dealer day

Don't know about 29/30, guessing they were never finalized.

Spork

Kruizen;287160 wrote: Yeah going up Saturday to watch the solos, racing Sunday, riding nesba Monday. Brining a B rider myself to ride Monday.

Asked the office if it was a Coleman day and they responded that it was not a dealer day

Don't know about 29/30, guessing they were never finalized.
RL has the 30th on main .

ADVRacer

I can help with the beer

I enjoy wrestling with tires by hand, it's a way to relieve yourself from built up frustration. It will usually result in some bloody knuckles and a lot of profanity but in the end you'll feel relieved of stress and save a few buck. If you bring the wheels with the tires off, I can pop them on for you by hand. Breaking the bead is another issue. I don't have a bead breaking tool, I usually use a C clamp for that purpose. As far as balancing goes, I do that on the shaft. It's not perfect but it's close enough for me and I've never had any issues. I can however help out with the beer shortage. Don't hesitate to stop by the Sicilian Racing canopy and join us for a cold one Saturday night.

denbsteph

moonbeam;287291 wrote: :dunno:Where did this go . I'm lost are we meet and greeting or are we racing ?

MEET AND GREET, MEET AND GREET, MEET AND GREET!!! :adore: :adore:

Racing should be in another thread................these guys are too good for NCBIKE.......;) :nutkick: LOL!!!

Meat

moonbeam;287291 wrote: :dunno:Where did this go . I'm lost are we meet and greeting or are we racing ?
Moonbeam!!!! Are you going to NCBike? It has been many moons since I've seen you.

Spork

Meat;287189 wrote: Righteous Lovers....it is a group of religious swingers, I am guessing.
@ religious swingers trackdays the party gets hot when the track goes cold .

corymac

I have some bad news guys. I'm not going to be able to make it up there. Due to some personal matters with the home life, I need to start watching my $. I'm going through a big change in my life right now and funds I see in the future could become tight. Nesba is a second family to me and I hate the fact I can't make it. I hope you guys understand. I'm sorry.

denbsteph

corymac;288984 wrote: I have some bad news guys. I'm not going to be able to make it up there. Due to some personal matters with the home life, I need to start watching my $. I'm going through a big change in my life right now and funds I see in the future could become tight. Nesba is a second family to me and I hate the fact I can't make it. I hope you guys understand. I'm sorry.
Take care of the family FIRST, then return when you can. :)