Meet the new N2 logo

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Yup!

N2-logo.png

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Looks great!! I'm thinking maybe a picture of a sportbike in it someplace? Or maybe that's been overdone....

CBRtist

If there wasn't a budget for a graphic designer, I would have been happy to help (graphic designer here).

If this logo IS set in stone however, just a few suggestions to tweak prior to putting it on promotional materials:

1) Clean up the black outside outline. It's hard to explain how, but instead of running and outline on the actual letters, copy/paste the letters, fill black and apply outline and paste behind the white letters. I hope this logo was done in Illustrator and not Photoshop initially.

2) The repetition of the "arrow" (I'm guessing what that is cutting into the "N" is) on the "D" in "Track Days", doesn't add anything to the logo and just adds to the jags and confusion.

There's more (like better choice of font - this choice is very 90s to me, and not in a good "retro" way) , but those are the first two things that jumped out to me. If you have the original vector file, I could clean this up myself and show you.

Otherwise, good effort :)

crash675

Looks good. If the color is correct it would look good on my kawi. Go ahead and send a few and ill (test) them for fitment issues myself.