Membership card, etc

trickyricky

When do I get my membership card, sticker, etc? Is it at my first rack event? I thoguth I was to get something via mail? Just wondering...

beac83

Welcome to NESBA!

The office is staffed by volunteers (NESBA is a non-profit club). They usually hold them until they get a batch to do and then run them and send them out.

The NESBA stickers and a couple of discount coupons are about the only things in the member packet besides the nifty membership card that you can't download from the web site. However, your member number is on your membership receipt that came up when you bought your membership, and that number (and maybe a copy of that receipt, if it's very recent) and a pic ID is all you need to have to get through registration at the track. If you pre-register on-line for an event, the data will be in the printouts that the staff have at the track when you show up.

My card took a few months to arrive in 2008 (I joined in June), but my 2009 packet came in a timely fashion (before the season started) since I renewed over the winter.

More importantly, now that you are a member, you can register for track days and feed the track habit - and that's what is really important, isn't it?

You might be able to get a sticker from the Director who is running the day if you ask (nicely).

[ducking from DJ now :D]

See you at RA.

JAB3

Ricky,
I have lots of stickers, I will give you some when we meet up in a couple weeks :)