Membership discount renewal problems

Davidvon

Has anyone else tried unsuccessfully to contact the national office to renew their annual membership by Feb 15 to take advantage of the $25 discount that was offered? Neither NESBA phone line seems to be working and my emails (first sent Feb 5) have not been returned.
Has anyone experienced similar problems?
Regards,
David von Wolffersdorff

jtsgsxr6

Davidvon;109250 wrote: Has anyone else tried unsuccessfully to contact the national office to renew their annual membership by Feb 15 to take advantage of the $25 discount that was offered? Neither NESBA phone line seems to be working and my emails (first sent Feb 5) have not been returned.
Has anyone experienced similar problems?
Regards,
David von Wolffersdorff
I haven't tried contacting them, but you could renew online.

sternsi

Control Rider
David,

I have not recieved any emails from you. you can renew online to take advantage of the membership renewal discount. I looked at your account and noticed you have credits, so you can actually pay with them to renew, and then get another $25 credit back.

Davidvon

Mark -- I will just mail you a check. I don't want to use my credits for this because I purchased those credits at a 15% discount. I want to save the credits for track days, not use them for this. Should I mail you a check for $75, and then you will later credit me $25. Or do I just mail you $50?
Thanks,
David