Membership dues

02gsxr

Can any one tell me when the membership dues start over? Reason why I ask, my track coach is a member and I am not. We would like to do two track days with this orginazation before I leave in December with the military for a year. Not to be cheap but I would like to know if I am paying $75.00 for two days. Attmempted to e-mail the orginazation and called twice yet no reply. I see that they were out until today so I am being patient. Any help would be great, heard great things about NESBA and they are only a few miles from my home town in PA and I never knew, go figure. Thanks for all your help....

buellucifer9s

yup- it goes a year from the day you buy it.
good luck with everything and hope you can make it back to enjoy the addiction

02gsxr

Addiction

That is true. Spent about $3000.00 since June on my bike with tires, up-grades, track-days, fuel etc... 10 track days in 4 months (including one low side). Wife is getting pissed about not spending time with her on the weekends. Told her I had to squeeze in the next 12 months of riding in 4. Thought she was going to stroke out. Told me if I can't beat you, join you. Buying her a Ninja 250 track bike as we speak. I want to do two days at Barber with you all before the weather turns colder. Look forward to riding with you all. Thanks for the information and fst reply....Joseph

sheepofblue

If you make the October 11-12 days stop by and say hi. My trailer is easy to spot with the Mad Blue Bighorn on the front. There will be some Yankees and hopefully service members with me (one might not be able to make it) They might be able to give some insight that helps your wife. The lady that might not make it started riding not long ago on an SV650 and would be wonderful for her to talk to.

02gsxr

Sounds good. I now live in Alabama so we drive from Auburn and set up camp. We always pull our camper and set up by the bathrooms. I have a black and yellow 02 gsxr with the US Army paint scheme and the Army of One on the side. Unless I trash my bike at Jennings on the 4th of October I will be there with my bride. Problem with her riding is, now we spend twice the amount of money and she will eventualy be able to ride faster them me. Then the "smack" talking will begin. Who would of thought? Between Scuba diving, sky diving, and bikes I am going to have give one up to support our habbit....Joseph

Bucky Badger

02gsxr;15067 wrote: Between Scuba diving, sky diving, and bikes I am going to have give one up to support our habbit....Joseph

I don't know about you...but the choice would be simple for me...

I would give up jumping out of perfectly good airplanes

02gsxr

LOL! That is what they say. A good chute costs as much as a new bike. Wife says race and forget about diving (both under the ocean and above). Love to go fast on the track, carving is a new addiction. Diving is fun but there is no challenge. Scuba is just for relaxation and to get away from my wife and kids for an hour at a time.

buellucifer9s

02gsxr;15959 wrote: LOL! That is what they say. A good chute costs as much as a new bike. Wife says race and forget about diving (both under the ocean and above). Love to go fast on the track, carving is a new addiction. Diving is fun but there is no challenge. Scuba is just for relaxation and to get away from my wife and kids for an hour at a time.
a few years ago i got my mum to skydive with me- that was the best experience ever
as much as i love motorcycle riding there is nothing compared to jumping out of a plane
my mum didnt think it was all that big- but she did jump with her eyes closed :D