Membership packet??

droopy

I signed up in July & STILL have NOT gotton my membership packet in the mail??? When should I expect it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madriders86

Yeah I registered the morning of trackday on september 6. Dunno if I have mine yet or not because I'm in Iraq so I pretty much check with my mom whenever I talk to my folks :dunno:

jay956

click on about us and you will find you answer, it says nesba is "a non-profit, volunteer-run organization".

Mysteryman

jay956;86623 wrote: click on about us and you will find you answer, it says nesba is "a non-profit, volunteer-run organization".
yea seriously guys. They dont do them every week. the do them no more then once a month. the summer months are crazy with all the trackdays so they get behind a little. There is nothing in the packet that you MUST have. Your membership card isnt absolutely a must have, the riders manual is online and if you can get on here to bitch you can read it from the website. Then there are some coupons and a NESBA sticker or two, tell me you have to have them within 2 weeks of signing up or your great great great grandmother is going to stop breathing. You guys need to give these people a break.

Mysteryman

Slowninja;86651 wrote: It's just a question guys, take er easy now. No need to get all but hurt about it.
yours may have been but the OP's with the CAPS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!! was more then a simple question.

sternsi

Control Rider
as soon as pitney bowes gets the postage machine back online I will be sending them out. Apparently, my postage meter was stolen, but it is sitting in the office. These donkeys can never get the shit right.....:argh:

sternsi

Control Rider
I sent out whatever I could today before I had to reload the machine with funds. It may be up to 7 days until I can fill the machine to get the remainder of the packets up to date out.

Buckwild

I'd like to thank the staff for getting me my membership packet. I just signed up Friday, and the packet just got here*. Thanks guys!

*Is the blunt I found in my packet any good or is someone playing a joke on me?

squish

Signed up in 07, still have not recieved one. But be careful, you will be attacked for the slightest hint of being critical. Ok, go ahead, lets hear it Nesba henchman!:saythat:

justariot66

I want a gray shirt next time damn it! I got black which is hot and shows chihuahua hair! WHite is no good either since I tend to make a lot of recipes with tomato puree or paste!
Also audio membership books would be great, that way I could listen on my way to work!

Dave #66

Slowninja

justariot66;87059 wrote: I want a gray shirt next time damn it! I got black which is hot and shows chihuahua hair! WHite is no good either since I tend to make a lot of recipes with tomato puree or paste!
Also audio membership books would be great, that way I could listen on my way to work!

Dave #66
LOL, send some cds on proper body position and lines while you're at it so i'll be ready for next season. :D

fitz

Got my packet today! Thanks Mr. Stern!

Got more than I thought, a book, membership card (I can impress my friends), two stickers (whahooo!) and coupon for a FREE T-shirt! So cool.

Mr. Stern.
Although I love the stickers, sigh, they are black, black on black paint just won't do it. Is there any chance I could beg some white ones off you?

fitz

ckgtimk2

not sure why everyone is in a hurry for their packet, its not like they read the manual, and apparently the FREE stickers arent good enough...