Membership/signout questions

bmart

Control Rider
Hi all,

I noticed today that the VIR dates were open for signup. I logged in to do that. The screen suggested I add a $25 membership to save $50. No matter how I add the items, I never see this $50 discount. What am I missing?

I even tried checking out with just the $25 membership, then going back in to sign up for the dates...but was given only the $10 off a second consecutive day...just like it showed without the membership.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

b

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Although it certainly looks functional and ready for sign ups, I wonder if that's the case? Once it was ready to go, they said the option would be back to purchase credits and it's not there yet. Last week, some events were "clickable" and others weren't.
:dunno:

I can wait, it's only January! :D

Hopefully someone will know the answer to your question...

Mr.DJ

bmart;229039 wrote: Hi all,

I noticed today that the VIR dates were open for signup. I logged in to do that. The screen suggested I add a $25 membership to save $50. No matter how I add the items, I never see this $50 discount. What am I missing?

I even tried checking out with just the $25 membership, then going back in to sign up for the dates...but was given only the $10 off a second consecutive day...just like it showed without the membership.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

b

Seems like an artifact from the retired $75 Membership vs. Non-member pricing.

Non-member was $50 more per event than Member's price.

At sign-out, there was note was to inform "Non-members" of the cost saving in becoming a member. Now that the membership is $25, I don't see a reason to have the $50 difference. Unless, you are "Big Money, Grip!!!" and can toss it away it. If so, I'll follow you around the paddock :D

I'll talk to Ryan and Bob about this.....

bmart

Control Rider
Thanks DJ,

I'll sit here mocking the rest of the Internet until I hear back. Then I'll sign up for the season...same as every year!

b

bmart

Control Rider
I'm not sure. I just read the new fees pages so I am going to wait to sign up for anything to avoid the cancellation fees...just in case! I'll report back if I see it then. Thanks!